Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS/FT (US) - 60050 Train Station - Used

Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,523
Looking to sell or trade a used #60050 Train Station. The set is 100% complete with stickers applied. I only have instruction manual 3, however. 

Ideally, I would like to sell. However, I'd also consider trades. I'm currently looking for older Ideas sets (in particular the Back to the Future #21103 or Birds #21301) as well as a new version UCS Snowspeeder or UCS Y-Wing (I understand the Train Station doesn't equal the cost of these previous two sets, but would be willing to work a deal. New or used on the UCS is fine with me. 

I have several other interests that I'd consider for trades (nearly any Christmas themed GWP or other related Winter Village sets), so if you have something, don't hesitate to ask. 

For cash buyers, I'm asking $65 + shipping (about 14% below currently BL 6 month used average). 

gelkster

Comments

• gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 477
    How about a used 7658 (Y Wing) & that Rock Raiders HQ raised baseplate I mentioned awhile ago?
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 The Northwest, USAMember Posts: 1,523
    Unfortunately, I already have the 7658 version. I don't have a lot of interest in the baseplate either. Perhaps that was a convo with someone else?
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 477
    Yep I had you confused with FowlerBricks