Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Modulars for Sale [US]

BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,779
So I have decided to change focus in my Lego collecting and while the modular series has brought me a lot of joy I am more interested in building mocs now. In October I will be back in the United States and looking to sell off most of my modular collection. These are all used but in good, 100% complete condition with instructions. Not looking to trade at this time. Willing to beat lowest comparable Bricklink pricing. PM if interested. 

I would like to keep transactions limited to the US as shipping big heavy amounts of stuff is a real pain and expense for everyone. If you are in the DFW area we can probably arrange a in-person hand-off.

Modulars:
#10197 Fire Brigade
#10211 Grand Emporium
#10218 Pet Shop
#10224 Town Hall
#10246 Detective's Office
#10251 Brick Bank
#10255 Assembly Square

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,779
    Town Hall and Fire Brigade spoken for. Others still available.
    So I have decided to change focus in my Lego collecting and while the modular series has brought me a lot of joy I am more interested in building mocs now. In October I will be back in the United States and looking to sell off most of my modular collection. These are all used but in good, 100% complete condition with instructions. Not looking to trade at this time. Willing to beat lowest comparable Bricklink pricing. PM if interested. 

I would like to keep transactions limited to the US as shipping big heavy amounts of stuff is a real pain and expense for everyone. If you are in the DFW area we can probably arrange a in-person hand-off.

Modulars:
    #10197 Fire Brigade
    #10211 Grand Emporium
    #10218 Pet Shop
    #10224 Town Hall
    #10246 Detective's Office
    #10251 Brick Bank
    #10255 Assembly Square
    3 accounted for, 4 remain. 

Forget to mention in the original post they are from a pet-free/non-smoking home.
    Bump