Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Adding photos to a review

WindsorlegoWindsorlego WindsorlegoMember Posts: 5
How do I add photos to a set review?  I did try once before but it didn't work.  So I assume I did something wrong somewhere.  I have done an adaptation to a set and would like to share it using photos, but I don't know how.  Can someone help me please?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,470
    They need to be hosted on flickr or somewhere then referenced there
  • WindsorlegoWindsorlego WindsorlegoMember Posts: 5
    Thank you for your comment Huw.  I'll have to think about it.  I'm not a fan of social media websites. I can't understand why I have to go through a website instead of just adding a photo straight from my computer.  Much simpler from my point of view.
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 797
    You should be able to make an imgur account and host them there.  I don't consider imgur a social media site the way other sites are, although I guess you can participate in the site like that if you want.  They make it really easy to just... host the pictures and not care about any of the rest of it though.
    LittleLori
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,226
    edited August 12
    Same goes for Flickr, it’s more of an image hosting site than a social media site.
    LittleLori
  • WindsorlegoWindsorlego WindsorlegoMember Posts: 5
    Thank you for your comments Fizyx and Shib.  I'll have a look at those websites and see what I think.
    LittleLori