Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from UK! New Lego Fan!

WebbsBuildsWebbsBuilds UKMember Posts: 2
Just wanted to say a quick hello. I'm from the UK near London and I only recently bought my first Lego set. Downtown Diner.

I fancied something to do as a challenge but found it so much fun, and quite therapeutic! I now cant stop looking and shopping for Lego. Currently building Parisian Restaurant at the moment but hoping to get my hands on the Stranger Things Upside Down and Friends sets that's just been announced for September. I'd also like to continue to build the Modular sets to have a full collection but I may need to win the lottery to get hold of some of the earlier releases!

Other interests: I love Movies and TV series and I'm a  lifetime ice hockey fan and recently returning ice hockey player. 

Looking forward to getting involved in this forum! Nice to meet everyone! :)
CymbelineBumblepantsBrainsluggedandhe

Comments

• truck730truck730 Member Posts: 203
    Welcome Webbsbuilds ,after first purchase You'd been successfully hooked,if You're into displaying the builds the Architecture theme has ultra displayable sets that aren't as big as the modulars and You could map places You've been or plan seeing. You're lucky enough to be near London for lego shopping and conventions and a LEGOLAND