Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Flatcar instructions.

ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts.Member Posts: 206
I know these are incredibly simple, but I just wanted to give something back, since Brickset has been so helpful, so I wanted to share instructions for a short flatcar. https://onedrive.live.com/?id=DAB0C6EDB39FA749!125512&cid=DAB0C6EDB39FA749 These are my first published instructions, so any comments or suggestions would be welcome! Enjoy!
madforLEGOdavetheoxygenmanPyrobugbenbacardigmonkey76dmcc0eMJeeNL560HeliportFizyxBaby_YodaBrickchapklintonMynattLittleLori

Comments

• Bludchylde1Bludchylde1 Member Posts: 43
    Anyone else getting this "This file may not exist or is missing"?
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,192
    I am now. I thought it was working before, but maybe I'm confusing it with the above picture.
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts.Member Posts: 206
    edited August 8
    Let me look. May need a new link. Here, sorry. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akmnn7PtxrDah9RIluHS9GQ_Oy9K9w?e=TcZu4o

gmonkey76
  • benbacardibenbacardi EnglandMember Posts: 337
    I’m asked to log in to Microsoft OneDrive when clicking the link, unfortunately
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts.Member Posts: 206
    How strange! I'll have to try something else.

• JudgeChuckJudgeChuck UKMember Posts: 1,092
    Getting "403 Forbidden" with those links.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,806
    I really like this design. It's nice and simple.
    @Russell844, thank you! I wanted to start with something simple, that a kid, or family that's new to LEGO could do, without breaking the bank! I plan to do more instructions like this! @JudgeChuck I'll keep looking.  Not sure why people seem to be either able to get them or not.
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 377
    edited August 8
    Let me look. May need a new link. Here, sorry. https://1drv.ms/u/s!Akmnn7PtxrDah9RIluHS9GQ_Oy9K9w?e=TcZu4o

This works for me, for what its worth...

[EDIT]
    Nice simple design that gives people a starting point for customization, thanks @Modeltrainman good work!
    @PJ76uk Oh, great! Glad to hear it! I'm definitely going to share some more stuff like this! I think it'd help people new to LEGO, which is what I want to do! :D
    PJ76uk
    Nice build. Simple and looks great.

The only criticism I would give is to decrease the size of the parts list in LPUB and pay attention to the layout. It's a step I've been guilty of multiple times and have had to redo many PDF files.

Its just a simple step which gives a cleaner look.
    edited August 9
    Thank you for the advice! I did the instructions in Stud.io, so, I'll have to look at LPub.
    I assumed you did it in LPub because that's a problem I run into when I'm distracted or rushing through setting everything up.
  • bmwlegobmwlego Long Island, New YorkMember Posts: 763
    Thanks for sharing! Nice flatcar instructions. 
    @bmwlego ;
    You're welcome! Enjoy!