Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(US) FS: 7938 Passenger Train K10173 Holiday Train Kit

lkliment2lkliment2 ChicagoMember Posts: 77
Hello all!

I've got a couple trains I'm looking to sell, and before I post on eBay, figured I'd share with you all. #7938 Passenger Train is 100% complete but with no stickers or instructions. The only real issue would be that, due to stress marks, I had to make an impromptu change of train bases so one of the plates has rectangular instead of square openings in it. Otherwise the parts are identical and function the same. All the Power Functions run really well and the track and figs are, of course, included. I would go so far as to say this one is like-new, again with the exception of that plate. 

I've also got a pretty special one: #K10173 Holiday Train Kit. Train (#10173) is 100% complete in excellent condition with instructions and all minifigures. 16 9V curved tracks, 2 9V straight tracks, speeder regulator and transformer, and #10153 are all included, making it the 'K' version. All but one of the clips on the motor are broken off but they do not affect the build. Motor and everything run great.

Currently without a phone but pictures will be posted ASAP. Please PM me with any interest! 

P.S. I also have 40 of 5005250-1 Party Banana Juice Bars I'm looking to unload in bulk if anyone is interested.

thank you!
SumoLego

Comments