Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Star Wars full set including German LE trading cards plus’s hundreds of Batman and Lego movie 2 FS

monkey_roomonkey_roo Member Posts: 1,368
hey

This is really one for anyone that missed out on the Star Wars trading cards last year plus a lot of Batman cards from this year and some spare Lego movie 2 folders and cards.  It the main value is in the Star Wars cards I think.

the main item is the Star Wars.l cards, a full set including the additional German LE cards 21-24 all stored in four exclusive collectors tins.

the extra stuff in the lot are a few hundred Batman cards (I think only 1 or 2 short of a full set) but only 2 LE cards and a mixture of English and German versions. And some Lego movie 2 cards and folders. There is also some posters and bits from the Batman stuff and an empty folder, which can be used to house either set of cards.

only selling as a single lot and happy to arrange shipping world wide from the UK (I suspect people in the US where these weren’t released maybe interested)

looking for around £225 for the lot and shipping will be as per quote form postal service, but open to offers so please PM me if you are interested.

thanks loads
matt

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.