Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

W: to trade for sets H: Custom Sea Fort made out of Helms Deep sets, other sets to trade also

skullboyskullboy DFWMember Posts: 210
Clearing out what I can so I can focus on my city collection.  I've attached a PDF of sets I have and want since this page is not copy friendly.  
Shown below is a sea fort I built out of Helms Deep sets stored in a plastic bin to keep the dust off.  I may have the instructions still for the original sets since shipping this will not be a kind effort.  I can break it down slightly by wall sections and attempt shipment that way or find a box and pack it as a whole as tightly as possible.  I also have a partial weather top set that comes with this so everything in the pictures is part of the lot as well as a bag of extra pieces.  If you can help me seek out the sets I am looking for would be greatly appreciated.  Let me know if the PDF is not working and I can email it to you.  Thanks Again.  I am located in Texas also.