Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] WLT or BUY Harley Davison instore make & take

Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 978
Hi All,
I would really, really like one of these... is anyone planning on attending? I'm just not going to able to get to the event.
(below is screen grab from Watford store, details may be different for other stores)
Please PM if you can help. I have a few things I could trade or failing that I could simply buy it.
Thanks for looking, and thanks also to anyone who can help.

Comments

• Mr_CrossMr_Cross East Anglia (UK)Member Posts: 978
    I've got a S18 Policeman or a Percival Graves that I'd be willing to trade... amongst other things. I would really like to secure one if anyone is planning on going?
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 377
    I might take my kids to our nearest store, want to get this myself so will try bribing them to hand them over to me once completed. If so I should have a spare!
    Mr_Cross
    @PJ76uk if you do get a spare, that would be enormously appreciated. 
    Not sure if all Legostores did this but Sheffield Meadowhall had already affixed the sticker to the window piece. Also wouldn't give out physical instructions...
    Mr_Cross
  • FizyxFizyx ColoradoMember Posts: 687
    PJ76uk said:
    Not sure if all Legostores did this but Sheffield Meadowhall had already affixed the sticker to the window piece. Also wouldn't give out physical instructions...
    Ewww gross.  So glad that my store doesn't do either of these things.
    gmonkey76
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,806
    We were not allowed to take the instructions home either, but we were welcome to take pictures of them.
    Instructions are around online. I found these on Brickshow.

FizyxCCCWookie2stluxandhegmonkey76brickedinomniumdmcc0
  • BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 186
    I asked at the Watford store today but was basically told none left, as they don’t come in polybags. She also said the event was very popular. 
    Sheffield Meadowhall didn't have polybags either. All pieces were in pre-sorted tubs so when it was the kids turn the staff member gave them a spot at the table/floor then tipped the tubs contents out to be built...
  • BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 186
    Same response when I asked in the Leicester Square store today.