Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

My Lego City

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 280
Hello everybody, I have some personal projects to show you about my City. After being inspired by people like Jang and LEGO displays I decided to roll up my sleeves and make it:

andrelego

Comments

• truck730truck730 Member Posts: 203
    Camera is a bit shaky but wonderful layout ,love the S.W. is in the city -lucky you with that much space to display, your dream will be in tatters if kids ever get in there .....still so jealous of You
    andrelegoLordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 280
    truck730 said:
    Camera is a bit shaky but wonderful layout ,love the S.W. is in the city -lucky you with that much space to display, your dream will be in tatters if kids ever get in there .....still so jealous of You
    Kids have visited my City but with their parents supervision. I am saving to build a house and a bigger Lego room is in the planning as well living rooms for normal things (and capable of expansion if necessary). My inner kid has problems restraining itself on the stores but I have galvanized myself to only get things that enhance my City and showcase. The rest of the sets in boxes will be in displays to prevent breaking. 
    I am also buying things like those Overwatch sets and Marvel sets (a few from DC as well) that complements my Sci Fy City.
    truck730 said:
    Thanks for the words of encouragement and positive tips.
  • truck730truck730 Member Posts: 203
    I have no restraint but for that shortcoming luckily I have no money
    Lordmoral
    truck730 said:
    I have no restraint but for that shortcoming luckily I have no money
    We all have our things.