Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Master List of Lego Production Errors

1235»

Comments

• BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 2,176
    ^I've got it now!
    560Heliport
  • Switchfoot55Switchfoot55 Yellowstone, 1883Member Posts: 3,182
    Took me a while too! Now I see it. 

...shouldn't have taken me as long as it did...
    560Heliport
  • WesterBricksWesterBricks USAMember Posts: 751
    I don't see an error. Unless you enlighten me, I'm going to spend the rest of the night staring at this image.
    The callout asks you to build 6 of something that is definitely not the legs.
    Switchfoot55jason1976
  • vizzitorvizzitor IrelandMember Posts: 473
    The 6X instruction is for the upside down pearl gold cone at the back, rather than 6 of the leg pieces.
    jason1976
  • gmonkey76gmonkey76 ChicagoMember Posts: 1,822
    ^Look at the parts used for the legs, and look what they want you to build six of.
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 2,176
    I don't see an error. Unless you enlighten me, I'm going to spend the rest of the night staring at this image.
    FFS, @Brainslugged, look at the callout!
    560HeliportWesterBricksjason1976Fizyx
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 20,526
    I imagine most kids managed to build it regardless and not even notice the error.

WesterBricks560Heliportiwybs
  • jason1976jason1976 LondonMember Posts: 298
    FFS, @Brainslugged, look at the callout!
    I spent way too long looking for the error too..... I'm blaming Covid!
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,578
    #75574 Toruk Makto & Tree of Souls. I checked the instructions for the other leg: it's correct.
    There's another problem, however: if you put this beastie on a flat surface, the claws stick down lower than the rest of the foot, stressing the claws and the click-hinge parts.
    The yellow box for the 2x is obviously an error. The claw at the front of the image also looks very badly aligned as if it is twisted sideways.

But for the stress, don't you click the hinge up one setting so the claw is angled upwards slightly, so the flat part of the foot rests on the surface. Maybe that is what they are trying to show with the weird angle. The other black claw looks angled upwards by one click.
  • WesterBricksWesterBricks USAMember Posts: 751
    edited November 2022
    ^ Those click hinges swivel horizontally, they can't click up out of the way. The claws will always hang lower than the sole of the foot, without using different hinge plates. At first, I couldn't see why they didn't go with the clip plates and bar holder like the back claw, but that wouldn't allow them to swivel horizontally, so they would look unnatural.
    560HeliportAstrobricks
    Oh yeah. I assumed they would be vertical and didn't look close enough.
    560Heliport
  • PhoenixioPhoenixio Canada/FranceMember Posts: 262
    edited January 8
    Set #10312 Jazz Club's manual has a printing error: once you reach the end of bag 12, there are a few steps that you won't be able to complete without opening bag 13.  Luckily all the pieces are there, but the instruction to open bag 13 is at step 334 instead of 332.
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 3,578
    #7094 King's Castle Siege. The three brown 1x1 round bricks just appear on the tower in step 23. Next page, steps 24 and 25, the parts are in the parts-to-be-used box. ( You build two of this tower, identical until steps 24 and 25, when the torches get put on opposite sides, and the foliage parts are oriented differently.)
    Astrobricks