Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

UK - various sets for sale

RogerKirkRogerKirk BrightonMember Posts: 356
edited July 2019 in Marketplace
Hello! 

I'm looking to sell a number of sets that I've never built in order to raise money towards other new sets I want to buy. I'd rather they went to someone who wants them, than gathering dust in my spare room.

I thought I'd post up here first to see if anyone wants them before I list on ebay. It's my first time selling here, so hope I've done everything right.

All sets are new and sealed in their boxes and all in very good/excellent condition - at most there are minor marks on the boxes/corners.

Happy to share picks of any boxes if you want.

UK only.

Hope you find the prices OK. I think they are all in line with sold prices on eBay and I expect will include postage costs.

#70732 Ninjago - City of Stiix £145
#70626 Ninjago - Dawn of Iron Doom £140
#81000 Forma - Koi £130
#75902 Scooby Doo - Mystery machine £65
#21006 Architecture - White House £65
#60033 City - Arctic Ice Crawler £20
#70608 Ninjago - Master Falls £25