Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO sets to buy

1141516171820»

Comments

• LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 714
    MaffyD said:
    I'll almost certainly get one Iron Man - I'd like all 3 to create that repulsor blast image but it's not essential. The others I'm not too fussed about.

If they started making pictures of SW scenes however... I'll have that X-Wing squadron going into their first attack run please. If you know the film, you'll know exactly which scene I'm thinking of.

As for Marvel - I want Captain America or his shield, or both. Must be in the works, surely?
    I suspect this is a test water and the inclusion of 5 real characters is something to draw the adult crowd.
    Ok, a group of new sets have been revealed and here they are:
    - New Trolls set and an awesome Halloween themed farm which is a must buy:
    https://brickset.com/article/52273/new-halloween-and-trolls-sets-revealed
    - Another Halloween set but this one isn't so interesting to me:
    https://brickset.com/article/52276/another-new-halloween-set
    Three new LEGO Monkey Kid sets have been revealed and to be honest, I am not yet interested in this colourful theme:

MaffyD said:
    I'll almost certainly get one Iron Man - I'd like all 3 to create that repulsor blast image but it's not essential. The others I'm not too fussed about.

If they started making pictures of SW scenes however... I'll have that X-Wing squadron going into their first attack run please. If you know the film, you'll know exactly which scene I'm thinking of.

As for Marvel - I want Captain America or his shield, or both. Must be in the works, surely?
    Hopefully yes.
  • GrannyLEGOGrannyLEGO FloridaMember Posts: 168
    I have got to start saving up for this set! I'm one of those old people who played the first Nintendo games as an adult and although Super Mario was not my favorite (Legend of Zelda was) I did play it a lot. Maybe they will come out with some additional games for it?
    KungFuKennySilverLovebrickventuresLordmoral
    Here is my updated sets to buy so as to try not to go out of them and go for unwanted lights (I welcome you to write your lists as well):
    Non SW D2C (the ones that are SW will be in that category) and collaborations:
    -Ikea LEGO boxes (from the look of them in the LEGO Twitter and Facebook pages they look neat not just for storing parts);
    -Haunted House (an awesome nostalgic punch as all the Easter eggs it has for 90's fans are awesome);
    -NES (I remember playing with my NES with my family watching, this is a personal nostalgic level) on a note, I might buy the Mario Starter Set to have the sounds;
    -Pirates of Barracuda Bay (it fits into my World and I couldn't buy the originals Pirates due to a lack of funds);
    Architecture:
    -WH (I never got around to buy any of the past sets in this lone but better late than never);
    Jurassic World:
    -Dr Wu Lab (baby dinos);
    Star Wars:
    -x7 501st packs (need to go around LEGO 3 limit per address in the US);
    -2020 AAT;
    -AT-AT (it's a shame that it isn't the Rogue One AT-ACT but I'll take it and if possible I might buy a second one to modify it into a Legends AT-AT Swimmer);
    -Bespin Duel (dont usually buy the duel sets but this is pretty and special);
    -x1 Sith Mosaic (Team Varder);
    -Jedi Final Duel (never got around to buy the first version);
    -2017 UCS Millenium Falcon (everytime I have the cash something breaks in my house);
    -2019 Tantive IV (the very first SW ship we see in film of the beloved franchise history not counting trailers);
    City:
    -Underwater Lab (it can be a neat fixture in my World);
    -Submarine (the one with the angler fish);
    Seasonal: 
    -Halloween Farm;
    Ninjago:
    -Skull Sorcerer Dragon;

There are some interesting sets yet to come that haven't been officially revealed in press release so I'll make a small post to add them. There are also some individual parts like the HP butterbeer glasses that are awesome. I am more than welcome to see your lists and remember, the LEGO community is like a giant brick pile, all parts will be different but all can serve their purpose depending who is building with them.

Update:
    Mos Eisley Cantina (I have a few good plans for this beast but with some expensive sets like the UCS Falcon well, it might be moved for a next year purchase).
  • browny333browny333 USAMember Posts: 49
    Lordmoral said:
    Well now, LEGO sure surprised us with the announcement of two SW sets for next year. While I am interested in Ben Hut (need to check what I will do with another Ben, 3PO and Luke figures) I like another Tusken Raider added to my ranks. The Hut seems to be complete and that is a rarity for licensed sets as a whole. I am surprised we haven't gotten word of new summer and fall 2019 sets but as I understand the fall sets are largely: Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian and Jedi Fallen Order from what I have understand and as such under heavy compartment. 
    I somehow agree with you
    Lordmoral
    Update: the apperant official 77904 Nebulon B Frigate instruction reveal was shown and we might not known how they'll be sold but it appears that it doesn't have any exclusive part so we can buy the parts using LEGO Brick and Pieces and do it ourselves.
    For 2021:
    Marvel:
    -76173 Spider Man and Ghost Rider vs Carnage (that car looks awesome and it's why I am buying this as a gift to my father, I would have prefered another new baddy as wel have tons of Carnages, maybe LEGO wants us to recreate one of the more darker Carnage stories)
    More for 2021:
    City:
    - The tractor and the small Dump Truck (not sure about the new baseplates as I have my City in the Modular building setting);

More for 2021:
    STAR WARS:
    Despite being my go to theme for years I will slow down on it. My list is of:
    -Trouble on Tatooine;
    and maybe the new Tie.
    Another one for 2021:
    Modular: 
    -102718 Police Station (This might even be my first Creator Modular outside Ninjago City. I was planning to expand one regular police station that I already own but I'll get this instead and figure something with the other one. I hope there is a school next).