Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO sets to buy

1141516171820»

Comments

• LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 667
    MaffyD said:
    I'll almost certainly get one Iron Man - I'd like all 3 to create that repulsor blast image but it's not essential. The others I'm not too fussed about.

If they started making pictures of SW scenes however... I'll have that X-Wing squadron going into their first attack run please. If you know the film, you'll know exactly which scene I'm thinking of.

As for Marvel - I want Captain America or his shield, or both. Must be in the works, surely?
    I suspect this is a test water and the inclusion of 5 real characters is something to draw the adult crowd.
    Ok, a group of new sets have been revealed and here they are:
    - New Trolls set and an awesome Halloween themed farm which is a must buy:
    https://brickset.com/article/52273/new-halloween-and-trolls-sets-revealed
    - Another Halloween set but this one isn't so interesting to me:
    https://brickset.com/article/52276/another-new-halloween-set
    Three new LEGO Monkey Kid sets have been revealed and to be honest, I am not yet interested in this colourful theme:

MaffyD said:
    I'll almost certainly get one Iron Man - I'd like all 3 to create that repulsor blast image but it's not essential. The others I'm not too fussed about.

If they started making pictures of SW scenes however... I'll have that X-Wing squadron going into their first attack run please. If you know the film, you'll know exactly which scene I'm thinking of.

As for Marvel - I want Captain America or his shield, or both. Must be in the works, surely?
    Hopefully yes.
    Ikea Lego collaboration was revealed by accident but that doesn't stop the sets being any less interesting, they look like very useful boxes to comstruct houses and buildings, I'll have to see them in person to judge:
    https://www.promobricks.de/lego-ikea-bygglek/104690/
    Yep, I am buying it:

• GrannyLEGOGrannyLEGO FloridaMember Posts: 152
    I have got to start saving up for this set! I'm one of those old people who played the first Nintendo games as an adult and although Super Mario was not my favorite (Legend of Zelda was) I did play it a lot. Maybe they will come out with some additional games for it?
    LordmoralKungFuKennySilverLovebrickventures
    I have got to start saving up for this set! I'm one of those old people who played the first Nintendo games as an adult and although Super Mario was not my favorite (Legend of Zelda was) I did play it a lot. Maybe they will come out with some additional games for it?
    I was thinking of that, imagine if they sell additional "games" for this set (Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid and many more) as well what fans will eventually come up with.
    The new Idea set is awesome and while it's out of my reach its a beauty of a set:
    https://brickset.com/article/52744/lego-ideas-21323-grand-piano-revealed!
    Well, out of knowhere this set comes out and while it's a meas with the amount of things it has I think a lot of you will love that Monorail although as people have pointed put, it is still too early to see if this is a complete Monorail and the fact that we haven't heard anything from this might have to do either that it was discovered early or with LEGO decision to reduce advertisements of sets featuring the Police as well the incoming White House set that is on my wanted list:
    https://www.stonewars.de/news/lego-city-60271-main-square-d2c-set/
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,710
    Note what is real in the box art. The monorail / tram in the set is not raised up, it just looks like that from the artwork. It will run on the ground. There are no motors or track. I don't think it is even a monorail, as you can see the wheels at the side.

LEGO (and affiliates) are advertising police and the White House sets again, they only asked for a temporary halt to the online adverts during the riots a while back. They have not stopped selling them, so if they are on your wanted list, you could have bought them at any time.

Lordmoral
    CCC said:
    Note what is real in the box art. The monorail / tram in the set is not raised up, it just looks like that from the artwork. It will run on the ground. There are no motors or track. I don't think it is even a monorail, as you can see the wheels at the side.

LEGO (and affiliates) are advertising police and the White House sets again, they only asked for a temporary halt to the online adverts during the riots a while back. They have not stopped selling them, so if they are on your wanted list, you could have bought them at any time.

White House set releases later in the month or in September on the US, LEGO knows how much people in the community want the monorail again and could have made it one respectable set, shame it's another amalgamation of sets and not as good as the Donut Shop Opening.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 18,710
    White House has been available for a couple of months in Europe.
    Lordmoral
    CCC said:
    White House has been available for a couple of months in Europe.
    Good to know and they are lucky, I find it interesting that an U.S. architecture set is first available on Europe than here but LEGO did do with all the summer sets to strech them while they work on more copies I suppose (pandemic is making it hard for fabricating more sets).
    So we got pictures of the Harry Potter series 2 CMF and while I am not a hardcore HP fan I will at least try to aim for that Fawkes from the Extra Piece department to portray it in my Lego world:
    https://www.promobricks.de/lego-71028-harry-potter-bpz/106419/