Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO sets to buy

Comments

• LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 704
    edited February 21
    Oh no, the Minions now have giant robots of themselves!!! We are doomed, doomed!!!!
    These look fun but we would have preferred Sonic sets:
    Oh no, the Minions now have giant robots of themselves!!! We are doomed, doomed!!!!
    https://mobile.twitter.com/LEGO_Group/status/1230857360798896135
    Edit:
    More pictures of them here:
    https://brickset.com/article/49000/minions-revealed!
  • GrannyLEGOGrannyLEGO FloridaMember Posts: 155
    Lordmoral said:
    At least Twitter has a glimpse at the inside/back of one of the Minion biggies. This is a set I am looking forward to!
    Lordmoralpanchox1
    Lordmoral said:
    At least Twitter has a glimpse at the inside/back of one of the Minion biggies. This is a set I am looking forward to!
    There are more actually posted in the Edit place and Brickset does has those pictures as well.
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,170
    Lordmoral said:

Who are these "we" you're referring to? Sonic is a tired, one note concept barely staggering through the 2000s propped up by the ebbing support of a terryifying furry fandom. It should have disappeared decades ago with Sega's exit from the console market. There is nothing there that "we" want anything to do with. At least Minions sets will make for fun gifts for the kids in your life. Kids love those little guys.
    panchox1vizzitor
  • GrannyLEGOGrannyLEGO FloridaMember Posts: 155
    Lordmoral said:
    There are more actually posted in the Edit place and Brickset does has those pictures as well.
    Where are these? How do I get to them? @klinton notes that "Kids love those little guys" but it is not only kids ... so does this 75 year old granma!

klintonpanchox1
    Lordmoral said:
    Where are these? How do I get to them? @klinton notes that "Kids love those little guys" but it is not only kids ... so does this 75 year old granma!

Here, there seem to be regular sets as well and the buildable Minions are individual sets from the looks of it:
    https://brickset.com/article/49000/minions-revealed
    klinton said:
    Lordmoral said:

Who are these "we" you're referring to? Sonic is a tired, one note concept barely staggering through the 2000s propped up by the ebbing support of a terryifying furry fandom. It should have disappeared decades ago with Sega's exit from the console market. There is nothing there that "we" want anything to do with. At least Minions sets will make for fun gifts for the kids in your life. Kids love those little guys.
    The film has some cool concepts for sets but I'll leave it for another thread to discuss it.
    Lego minifigures series 20 revealed.
    Honestly Drone Guy and Diver look appealing for my City.
    SilverLove
    Well, not a big shocker but for the interested party:
    https://brickset.com/article/49027/75278-d-o-revealed-at-new-york-toy-fair!
  • SilverLoveSilverLove SwedenMember Posts: 78
    edited February 23
    Lordmoral said:
    Diver (looks more like a ”snorkeler”), Drone guy,  Pea pod girl, sleepy girl, llama girl. Maybe hip hop girl, rocket girl, pinata boy and brick guy.

But what anniversary is it? Dont get it.

Edit: Ps, hope there are no chase figures.
    Lordmoral
    Lordmoral said:
    Diver (looks more like a ”snorkeler”), Drone guy,  Pea pod girl, sleepy girl, llama girl. Maybe hip hop girl, rocket girl, pinata boy and brick guy.

There is some celebration goimg about but LEGO sure is making figures morw accessible.

This may be a but from me and I am not a Spider Man fan but that Venom Saurus looks great!
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 2,129
    Lordmoral said:

It's to mark the Tenth anniversary of the collectable minifigures as they first came out in 2010.

LordmoralSilverLove
    bandit778 said:
    Lordmoral said:

It's to mark the Tenth anniversary of the collectable minifigures as they first came out in 2010.

Then all the more reason that I need a box.
    Well I don't like LEGO trains except the one I got but for those that do here is this GWP that you will love:
    https://brickset.com/article/48995/review-40370-steam-engine
  • SilverLoveSilverLove SwedenMember Posts: 78
    bandit778 said:

Oh, good to know. Ill probably end up getting it since I have the red and the blue brick already. Would have been fun with maybe a 2x3brick för child minifigure. And a 1x1brick later for baby-minifigure. Im sure its perfectly normal for entire families to dress up in thematic and matching costumes :)
    Lordmoralbandit778
    bandit778 said:

Oh, good to know. Ill probably end up getting it since I have the red and the blue brick already. Would have been fun with maybe a 2x3brick för child minifigure. And a 1x1brick later for baby-minifigure. Im sure its perfectly normal for entire families to dress up in thematic and matching costumes :)
     Good ideas.
    ​​ FINALLY, try not to neglect your life to buy LEGO but yes!!!!!! Will Zelda sets happen next?
    It's a me, Mario sets. They seem to have combined Nintendo gaming with LEGO bricks:

How are you all doing? I will be assembling some unopemed sets but firat:
    Maybe I should get an entire box of this and gift the rest to kids after this emergency is over.
    MaffyD
    These look great but thankfully not for me as that means $60 x3 saved and used on regular sets. Have fun building at home fellow fans.
    I will be getting quite a few of those Sloths when this comes out and if regular elephants aren't available I will also buy those elephants now, I wonder when we will be getting new pictures for other themes (CITY, Star Wars, Jurassic World and more). https://brickset.com/article/49441/first-image-of-summer-friends-sets!
    Oh man this is something that I now need to buy, the ship.can be turned into a regular boat as well so a two in one set:

Snizzlebutts
    Ohhhh, to the Fast and the Furious fans out there, check this out:
    https://brickset.com/article/49577/first-fast-furious-set-revealed!0
    ^We know where the front page is.
    Great, do you have some sets that you managed to buy lately to keep you inside unless you have been labelled an essential work?
    This is not a sponsored link but I will take x4 of these puppies, we did it MandRproductions. It's a well priced $30 set with x4 minifigures (three troopers and one jet pack trooper) plus two Battle Droids with a BARC speeder and an AT-RT. Please let us now ask for an OT Tie Bomber in a regular set:
    https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/501st-legion-clone-troopers-75280
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,061
    ^We know where the front page is.
    I came here expecting to see a 22-minute Eddie Van Halen guitar solo.
    panchox1BumblepantsLordmoral
  • brumeybrumey AustriaMember Posts: 1,002
    barracuda bay

i m so hyped its beyond crazy
    LordmoralBumblepantsKungFuKennyvanvonfull
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,780
    Not getting the Pirate set :-P Come back when they redo Classic Space.... :-)
    Lordmoral
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 1,170
    MaffyD said:
    #70816 yo! They redid Classic Space in fine form a few years back. ;)
    Lordmoral
    This isn't just a DC set but something that will fit into my City, thanks for this LEGO. Now my military forces have a satellite tower.
    edited April 6
    klinton said:
    MaffyD said:
    Yep, Benny Spaceship Spaceship Spaceship and Benny Squad.
    Edit: and Exo Suit.
  • catwranglercatwrangler Northern IrelandMember Posts: 1,854
    My resolve is crumbling. I'd contented myself with "maybe one big set a year" as a sensible measure in light of finite space at home, but then IDEAS kept on IDEAS-ing...

Must haves:
    - #21318 Tree House
    - #21223-1 Pirates of Barracuda Bay 

Would like:
    - #70427 Welcome to the Hidden Side
    - #70431 The Lighthouse of Darkness
    - #42097 Compact Crawler Crane
    - the Wizard of Oz CMFs
    - #75945 Expecto Patronum
    - #75947 Hagrid's Hut: BuckBeak's Rescue
    - #75948 Hogwarts Clock Tower
    - #60204 City Hospital (it's unfortunate that after years of wanting them to release one, it finally arrived in a 2-year span when I spent so many months in hospital that I couldn't quite muster the enthusiasm to build one...)
    - #21315-1 Pop-Up Book (sad that I let this one escape my clutches)

Can't justify it BUT I WANT IT:
    - the Super Mario range
    - #21311 Voltron
    LordmoralKungFuKennyRedbullgivesuwindSilverLove
    Well my updated list includes:
    -Clickits (at least one of each set for parts and sorting tray purposses);
    -Wonder Woman 1984 (it is a shame that the satellite bunker looks back fineshed but that can be fixed);
    -Lighthouse of Darkness (need a lighthouse in my City);
    -lots of road plates and regular baseplates (blue, tan, nougat, green and white);
    -a couple of 48x48 baseplates (grey and tan if available);
    One or two of the recently revealed Mario sets (
    catwrangler
  • MaffyDMaffyD West YorkshireMember Posts: 2,780
    klinton said:
    MaffyD said:
    I know what you mean, and I have that and love it, but I'm thinking of an updated version of #928 which is closer to the original, rather than a totally new model in CS colours. Benny's ship has issues with how it separates (the detaching parts are so small, they may as well not detach at all), is fragile and has stickers.
    The same applies to the exo-suit in some respects (the mech looks so much different to anything from the classic era, and is also fragile). And I want a bigger set than either the squad or the workshop TLM2 sets.

I'm nit-picking, obviously.
    Lordmoralcatwrangler
    MaffyD said:
    klinton said:
    MaffyD said:
    I know what you mean, and I have that and love it, but I'm thinking of an updated version of #928 which is closer to the original, rather than a totally new model in CS colours. Benny's ship has issues with how it separates (the detaching parts are so small, they may as well not detach at all), is fragile and has stickers.
    The same applies to the exo-suit in some respects (the mech looks so much different to anything from the classic era, and is also fragile). And I want a bigger set than either the squad or the workshop TLM2 sets.

I'm nit-picking, obviously.
    Submit or check IDEAS for projects, if Pirates returnes then a lot more can return by it.
    MaffyDcatwrangler
    ^^^ I somehow forgot to mention in the list the two recently revealed sets:
    -×4 501st packs;
    -Razorcrest.
    Well, not a lot revealed lately but to those A-Wing fans here is something:
    https://brickset.com/article/49884/ucs-a-wing-starfighter-revealed!
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 151
    ^ I believe the intent of this thread is for members to discuss sets they intend to purchase, or discuss sets they are contemplating purchasing, and the reasons why. Can we let this thread get back on track?
    SumoLegoBumblepants
    edited April 18
    bpk2300 said:
    ^ I believe the intent of this thread is for members to discuss sets they intend to purchase, or discuss sets they are contemplating purchasing, and the reasons why. Can we let this thread get back on track?
    (Read edit bellow as well)
     Actually my thread purpose is to both allow people to list their want to buy sets as well for me write the announcements so that the visitors have an idea of what to add without traveling on their own, I am also welcomed for users to list things I missed so as to help other buyers in their lists. This has been the list intent since I started writing them separating it per year until the MOD team made it into one as they told me when I asked one to keep the page from getting cluttered.

Edit: I actually started to make this as buyers lists but then decided to help post different sets official reveals and official announcements as time went by, it is actually a great feeling going from the first posts to the current as we move on.
  • bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 151
    ^ I didn’t realize you you started this thread. Carry on. 
    SumoLegoLordmoralBumblepantsdatsunrobbie
    bpk2300 said:
    Well multiple threads but that's ok, have a great time making lists from your own sources as well the ones I am placing. If you find something I or others missed please do post about it (official links only please).
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 13,061
    bpk2300 said:
    This post makes me happy.
    BumblepantsLordmoral560Heliportdatsunrobbie
    SumoLego said:
    bpk2300 said:
    This post makes me happy.
    LEGO is a unity tool, not a destructive one (looks at LEGO Masters).
    560Heliport