Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

2020 LEGO sets to buy

LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 254
Well now, LEGO sure surprised us with the announcement of two SW sets for next year. While I am interested in Ben Hut (need to check what I will do with another Ben, 3PO and Luke figures) I like another Tusken Raider added to my ranks. The Hut seems to be complete and that is a rarity for licensed sets as a whole. I am surprised we haven't gotten word of new summer and fall 2019 sets but as I understand the fall sets are largely: Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorian and Jedi Fallen Order from what I have understand and as such under heavy compartment. 
FowlerBricks

Comments

• bpk2300bpk2300 Florida Member Posts: 56
    edited July 7
    I’m mostly interested to see two things:

- 2020 Harry Potter wave
    - I’m really hoping there are non-brickheadz seasonal sets, especially for Halloween and Xmas (sets like #40122 and #40262

mustang69Lordmoral
  • LordmoralLordmoral Puerto RicoMember Posts: 254
    I will also be seeking to catch up on the sets I am.missing by that time.
    legolarson
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 168
    I interested in:
    harry potter wave
    brickheadz 
    some nice ideas sets
    Lordmoral
  • autolycusautolycus US-SEMember Posts: 79
    I'm always interested in SW UCS and other waves. I've got just 3 modulars, but I'll be trying to catch up on those and will eventually get the 2020. Ideas sets have mostly become must buys. More Harry Potter sets would be great. BRICKHEADZ! Just about any that they release will be must buys.

I really like the Bricktober minifigure sets. Harry Potter seemed like such a challenge to get at first, and then it was super easy. Marvel I got fairly easily. It would be fun seeing more unique minifigures like those.

SumoLego, was the Marvel one you waved your first about? If you don't have it, I'm not a huge Marvel fan, so I'd be willing to part with mine for such a prolific forum poster as yourself.

SumoLegoLordmoral
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,735
    @autolycus - I've got a couple of each, but I appreciate the sentiment.  If there's a set you're after in exchange - just PM me.
    Lordmoral
  • stefxanstefxan AustriaMember Posts: 54
    autolycus said:
    I'm always interested in SW UCS and other waves. I've got just 3 modulars, but I'll be trying to catch up on those and will eventually get the 2020. Ideas sets have mostly become must buys. More Harry Potter sets would be great. BRICKHEADZ! Just about any that they release will be must buys.

I really like the Bricktober minifigure sets. Harry Potter seemed like such a challenge to get at first, and then it was super easy. Marvel I got fairly easily. It would be fun seeing more unique minifigures like those.

SumoLego, was the Marvel one you waved your first about? If you don't have it, I'm not a huge Marvel fan, so I'd be willing to part with mine for such a prolific forum poster as yourself.

Is there speculation of this years Bricktober? Will this be continued?
    Lordmoral
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,316
    Where did Lego announce 2020 SW sets?
    Lordmoral
  • The_RancorThe_Rancor Dorset, UKMember Posts: 652
    ^ Only Ben's Hut and Luke's Landspeeder from that SDCC announcement (I think). I know from the other thread that those two sets are having early release there. There might be leaks but those two are the only confirmed ones. I think safe to assume a handful might be based on Rise of Skywalker, including possible battle packs or micro fighters. The only exception to this rule so far in Disney's releases has been Solo which seems to have got the shaft very fast like Rogue One.
    LordmoralAstrobricksBaby_Yoda