Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Selling boxes question

legoleppylegoleppy MarylandMember Posts: 68
I'm finally letting go with my boxes. I have tons of larger sets, UCS SW, modulars, Death Star etc. They are all flattened except for DS, HP hogwarts and UCS MiLF. Before I list them to sell, if someone is interested in buying them, how does one go about pack them up to ship?  I'm not trying to make a lot of money off of them but I just can't wrap my head around bringing flattened boxes to the USPS and asking them to ship them since I doubt they make boxes in these sizes. I have a few old Lego/Amazon boxes that might be able to pack a few, but not many. I just want to know how it's done before recycling day next week. Thanks for any insight. 

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,588
    Put the boxes into other boxes for sure.
  • ryjayryjay Member Posts: 989
    how many do you plan to ship at once?  If it is just few  flattened lego boxes, slip them between a folded sheet of corrugate.   You can also keep a shipping box flat, unfolded,  & slide the lego box in and just tape the edges.
  • legoleppylegoleppy MarylandMember Posts: 68
    ryjay said:
    how many do you plan to ship at once?  If it is just few  flattened lego boxes, slip them between a folded sheet of corrugate.   You can also keep a shipping box flat, unfolded,  & slide the lego box in and just tape the edges.
    I'm not sure, how many do you want to buy??  M wife came up with the sandwich shipping too. I guess I'll post a list and go from there. Thanks for the help.