Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[UK] Wanted Minidolls!

ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,111
I'm currently working on a large minidoll based build and require more minidolls to populate it. I'm mainly after Friends style ones as apposed to Elves or Disney Princesses - some of the DC Superhero Girl ones might fit the bill.

I'll also consider minidoll parts if you have any legs, torsos and/or heads (less worried about hair pieces as I can use minifigure ones. 

I do have a few bits to trade but also willing to buy dependant on price. 

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    Have you checked bricklink? The prices for Friends parts has really dropped over the past year and you can get Friends legs / torsos / heads for about 20-30 pence each now. This is for female (girl) body parts, the male ones and adult ones tend to be more expensive. I bought enough for 20 or so for my daughter to mix and match and I ended up paying about 60p on average for a minidoll without hair.
    sid3windr
  • ShibShib UKMember Posts: 5,111
    I haven't been to BL for them yet, wanted to see if anyone here had any bundles of mixed figures before I do the legwork of finding stores with the best combo of variety/bulk - in other words I'm lazy :-P

@CCC ; - Out of interested how did you search for the parts? 

I've had a look now and as I expected its a right ballache trying to find stores with a decent mix of minidoll parts. 
    Nevermind, a bit of digging and I've found a few stores with a fairly decent range