Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

What is your favourite set around 100€

ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 168
I just want to spend my vip points because I have red that vip points system will be changed. And I wont be able to use them in store because we dont even have lego store in my country :D. Also it is a gift from me to me for getting bachelors degree. 

Right now my favourite set is #21317 because I get 2 more freebies with that set and it looks like really good set, but I would like to get some sugestion. 
What are your tips? 

Comments

• klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 421
    My favorite current set in that general price range is #70828. I think it's actually my favorite set this year, tbh. It's just such a unique looking vehicle that really pops on the shelf. And, it opens up into a fun little display environment for most of the TLM2 CMFs. 
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 395
    At that price point my choice was #76108.  To me it was the most detailed building closest to a modular I could purchase.  But of course I enjoy the Marvel sets as well.
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,735
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    My tip - buy something you are interested in. There are sets costing about 80-120 Euro in just about every theme LEGO does.

LittleLoridmcc0klinton
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 168
    @CCC
    yes that is true but I already have all HP sets, I have decided to go with #21317 I like the story behind it and mechanism too. Also it will be nice display piece with 2 friebies