Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

(US) Looking for #40343 Spider-Man Museum Break-in

CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 711
Willing to trade or buy. Please PM me if you've got a copy.

Comments

• monkeyhangermonkeyhanger Member Posts: 2,783
    You're probably not looking for a transatlantic transaction, but I saw this set in my local Lego shop today. Think it was about £12.
    CaptainRogers
  • CaptainRogersCaptainRogers Greensboro, NCMember Posts: 711
    Thank you for the offer, but I eventually just bought one on eBay. Kind of surprised to see it sold out so quickly, but better to grab it now before I'm paying two or three times the price.
    M1J0E
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 395
    Wow I had no idea it went to ‘sold out’ so quickly!  That is surprising!  I figured it was just on backorder or something.  I knew it went right through & sold out of our local store, but glad I added it to a [email protected] order.  Must’ve just gotten it before it went out.
    CaptainRogers
    @M1J0E me too. I had stopped at a couple Lego stores during travels last week, but to no avail.
    M1J0E
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,653
    The LBM2 pack was sold out initially then came back and hung around on clearance for months. So there is at least precident for a comeback.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,267
    If you are near an LDC, they may have them.
    The LBM2 pack was sold out initially then came back and hung around on clearance for months. So there is at least precident for a comeback.
    That's good to know. I appreciate it. Yeah, I ended up getting several at 75% off a few months back.
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,784
    For those who live near LEGOLAND California, they had a ton of these in stock today. Granted they were $16.99, but that's probably cheaper than eBay.