Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Are there any nice LEGO posters?

ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 168
After recieving number 1 and 2 of actual marvel posters I have decided to add more to my lego room. Do you know about some nice original Lego poster that are not crazy expensive ? Also Im getting painted some of theese from my aunt I think it will look really good. 

https://www.facebook.com/interestingengineering/videos/2584460894900848/

Comments

• ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 168
    For example I saw this for sale 12£, she got it on some lego show but sadly posters are folded
  • Coolguy5000Coolguy5000 Ireland Member Posts: 1,514
    This one from Qwertee is pretty cool. 
    https://www.qwertee.com/print/watch-your-step?p=4
    I have this one and their build one with Emmet(can't find a link to that one at the minute).
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,784
    #5005431 is one of my favorites. I plan on framing mine.
    SumoLegomadforLEGOAstrobricksTkattBaby_Yoda
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 421
    edited June 24
    #5005431 is one of my favorites. I plan on framing mine.
    Hey! That one's hanging in Apocalypseburg, on the side of the gym. I didn't realize it was an actual thing. That's brilliant! 
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,735
    This is the best LEGO poster...

Baby_YodaandheLittleLoridmcc0FowlerBricks
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 395
    ^ That poster is awesome!
    SumoLego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,735
    I am also partial to the LEGOized Star Wars posters.  And bemoan the lack of Episode VIII, Rogue One and Solo posters.

At some point I hope for a GotG poster as well...
  • M1J0EM1J0E Calgary, ABMember Posts: 395
    https://www.lego.com/en-us/themes/marvel-superheroes/activities/poster/thor-ragnarok-0836c244ab6247de96c43cb0e782a16c  Apparently there’s one done up as the movie poster as well.  Now I might have to take this pair & print them out to hang.
    LittleLori
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515

This was a numbered limited edition but can still be picked up for a couple of quid.

• BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 752
    What I like about the Marvel posters is the paper stock they are printed on. I wasn't fussed about the Captain Marvel poster, but after realising I already had #5005573 and #5005574, they became another sub-theme of Lego where I had to collect them all. Those two are the hulkbuster colour and hulkbuster B&W prints. I'd start there if I were you - especially if you already like/have the current ones. No idea what aftermarket prices are like though.
    M1J0E
  • ersiersi SlovakiaMember Posts: 168
    wow theese looks really good, also do you know about some with harry potter/space/ brickheadz theme directly from lego?