UCS Falcon - Efferman or Acryllic stand?

GethixitGethixit OhioMember Posts: 4
edited June 22 in Buying & Selling Topics
This giant set has been sitting on a building table long enough. I need to give it a good stand. I've heard great things about both, but I do see a few more comments about the sturdiness of the acryllic stand. You can also keep the falcon legs attached with this one.

Any personal recommendations? Cost doesn't bother me much as long as it isnt $100+.

This is the acryllic stand. https://www.wickedbrick.com/products/display-stand-for-ucs-millennium-falcon-75192

Comments

• canon03canon03 USAMember Posts: 322
    I've been debating the same as you. 

Including shipping, the acrylic stand from wickedbrick seems to come out a bit over $100 which keeps holding me back.  I'm sure it is high quality, just wish shipping wasn't so expensive.  Maybe they offer a cheaper option or discount I haven't seen?
  • starwars4everstarwars4ever The Forest Moon of EndorMember Posts: 477
    As someone who has both bought and built Efferman’s stand I cannot recommend it highly enough. I’ve had it up for several months now and in is incredibly stable. Not only is it cheaper and (in my opinion) better looking, the pose it displays the Falcon in is great and it is a fun MOC to build.
  • NicksBricksNicksBricks United StatesMember Posts: 210
    edited June 23
    As someone who has both bought and built Efferman’s stand I cannot recommend it highly enough. I’ve had it up for several months now and in is incredibly stable. Not only is it cheaper and (in my opinion) better looking, the pose it displays the Falcon in is great and it is a fun MOC to build.
    I am also using the Efferman Stand. It’s great.