Part attribution

ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 265
I found some parts that must have been misattributed, or mislabeled in my collection. How do I fix this? 6266901 from 10769 is marked as Duplo, 
and 6195294 from 10744 is also marked as Duplo, and they shouldn't be, as both are System parts...
Can I tag them to fix it?

Comments

• HuwHuw Brickset Towers, Hampshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 6,440
    edited June 16
    The 'system' comes through from LEGO's data but it's not 100% accurate. I've changed these two to System and it will take effect overnight.

LMK if you notice more.
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 265
    Thanks!
  • SeanTheCollectorSeanTheCollector BirminghamMember Posts: 752
    I recented aquired #9540-1 Early Maths 4+ Numbers Set which is a 100% duplo set with lots of number tiles and 2 large white base plates. You have the set in your database but it's listed as a normal set rather than a Duplo set. Any chance you can update that?
    ^ Nevermind - i've just realised that all Duplo sets in Education line are Education/Duplo rather than Duplo/Education. It's a pain but I can find my other Duplo sets now! :)
    Actually the set #9540-1 Early Maths 4+ Numbers Set is missing a "Duplo" tag. I must have been tired when I posted previous 2 comments! :)