Let's get a new building challenge started, with something I don't think we have done before: mosaics!
When visiting Lego events, I always marvel at the mosaics created by fellow AFOL's. Below is my single attempt at building one so far:
Every contest needs some rules
, so here we go:
- Your model must be built for the contest, not an existing MOC.
- No theme limitation.
- 48x48 maximum footprint.
- Digital entries are welcome, however in case of a tie the jury might attribute bonus points to the physical model.
- You can use either plates, tiles or bricks - and no need for them to be all 1x1's.
- Two photographs per entry only to ensure the thread still loads. However feel free to upload any extra images to Flickr etc.
- You can enter as many different models as you like so long as you make a separate post for each.
- Closing date is July 31.
The prize: Something from my stash of polybags or GWP - an up to date wanted list makes things easier for me ;)
Any questions? PM or leave a message below.
Looking forward to your entries!