Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brickset Bi-monthly Builiding Challenge June-July 2019: Mosaic

stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,130
Let's get a new building challenge started, with something I don't think we have done before: mosaics!

When visiting Lego events, I always marvel at the mosaics created by fellow AFOL's. Below is my single attempt at building one so far:

Every contest needs some rules, so here we go:
  • Your model must be built for the contest, not an existing MOC.
  • No theme limitation.
  • 48x48 maximum footprint.
  • Digital entries are welcome, however in case of a tie the jury might attribute bonus points to the physical model.
  • You can use either plates, tiles or bricks - and no need for them to be all 1x1's.
  • Two photographs per entry only to ensure the thread still loads. However feel free to upload any extra images to Flickr etc.
  • You can enter as many different models as you like so long as you make a separate post for each.
  • Closing date is July 31.

The prize: Something from my stash of polybags or GWP - an up to date wanted list makes things easier for me ;) 

Any questions? PM or leave a message below.

Looking forward to your entries!

BumblepantssnowhitieFowlerBricksbandit778TheOriginalSimonBBaby_YodamsandersjnscoelhoGothamConstructionCodmcc0vizzitorSpeedman29J0rgenLittleLoriBrainslugged

Comments