Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

My Batman Tumbler #7623 Snow-ish version

GomjabaGomjaba UKMember Posts: 20
Love the Tumbler - probably my favorite build so far. In addition to the black one I wanted a white one - but due to the brick color contraints I decided to go with 'Light Blueish Gray'. There are certainly a few gotchas, but I like it anyway :)

As you can see - the plaque has been a bit photoshopped to be gray-ish as well.. Finding the minigure parts was fun too

There were a few tricky bits that simply weren't available in Light Bluish Gray, like the bar holders, so I had to 'flip' them. 

And those ones 

The side was tricky as the slope part simply doesn't exist in Light Bluish so I had to build something similar - which I think is good enough. 

Another slope issue - but that was easily fixed as well

The flags in Light Bluish took weeks to find

I really wanted to find everything in Light Bluish so I even changed things like those pedals

For the display I also had to come up with something as I have the bike too - so build a little stand with the spare tumbler pieces

So it is slightly higher than the Tumblers

Bumblepants560Heliportmustang69pxchrisstluxPJ76ukFowlerBricksjnscoelhoBrainsluggedLittleLoriGothamConstructionCoMaffyD

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,515
    I was after some of those LBG flags. Damn, they were expensive last time I looked.

• GomjabaGomjaba UKMember Posts: 20
    Yea .. At that stage I was like 'In for a penny, in for a pound' ... 
    GothamConstructionCo
  • LuLegoLuLego UKMember Posts: 893
    It’s amazing! I love this.Thanks for sharing.
    How’s the sand/light tan camo version coming along?
    GothamConstructionCo