Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted 6028094: Twitch, Antenna

KingDaveKingDave UKMember Posts: 962

Hi all,

Does anybody have any of these small Antenna parts going spare in New Dark Red?

https://brickset.com/parts/6028094/twitch-antenna

I have two sets missing them now and there is only one seller in Germany selling them on Bricklink in the whole of the EU. I can't figure out why they are so hard to find on there apart from maybe they are just so small they get lost far too easy (as I have found myself!), are they the smallest Lego part ever made (possible new discussion thread)?

If anybody has any going spare (2, 3, 4?) I could swap for some other small bits of your choice if I have them. Just let me know what you would want in trade and I will see if I have it.

David.

Comments

• Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 502
    I'm pretty sure I have some of these; found them in a job lot of Lego a couple of years ago, after I'd sold the minifigures. I'll have a look and PM you if I find them.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,724
    They were always the worst part of Galaxy Squad...
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 708
    KingDave said:

are they the smallest Lego part ever made (possible new discussion thread)?

I was thinking about that a couple of days ago. I think this piece could be the smallest: #6134260. It's the crown from Palace Pets.

@SprinkleOtter - What was so bad about the bugs from Galaxy Squad?
  • Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 1,943
    I found it surprising that given how small they are that no spares were included in the sets that they are in, not a single sausage, I mean antenna.

I suspect that may be one reason they are difficult to come by.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,724
    KingDave said:

I was thinking about that a couple of days ago. I think this piece could be the smallest: #6134260. It's the crown from Palace Pets.

@SprinkleOtter - What was so bad about the bugs from Galaxy Squad?
    They never brickin' stayed in. Drove me mad. If I even touched the minifigures, the antenna would pop out.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the aliens, and the Mantizoids in the second wave of sets were perfectly fine, with their built-in antenna. I don't even know what purpose it served to make the antenna detachable- they didn't attach to anything else.
  • madforLEGOmadforLEGO Chicagoland USMember Posts: 9,217
    That part does look like something, but not an antenna.
  • Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 502
    KingDave said:

What about the Infinity Stones?