Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from Boston

awahl211awahl211 Boston, MAMember Posts: 6
Hi, 

I have been out of the dark ages for a little over 2 years now. It all started when I broke my arm during ski season and I was so bored with myself that my boyfriend took me to the LEGO store because I always talked about wanting a huge LEGO layout as a kid. 

Started off with Assembly square and my collection has expanded to include 9 of the modular buildings, all 3 fairground sets and various city, star wars and ninjago sets. My goal is to build a big city layout with lighting, moving parts (like the fairground sets, but with my own creations) and tons of interesting scenery. 

One question - is there a specific place on this forum to share the progress of my layout? I am not sure which topic this would belong to.

Best,
awahl211

Comments

• HugeYellowBrickHugeYellowBrick At my PCMember Posts: 479
    Welcome

I'm not sure either. You could put some updates under 'What are you building right now' or 'What have you done to your house...' but please be selective about your photos. Not too many and not too often (and not too big). Many people view this forum on their phones.

Thanks
    awahl211
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,134
    If you do want to post big or many photos, you can use the spoiler tag - that way, they don't automatically open and clog up the page.
    awahl211
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,225
    Welcome to the forums!

A lot of people also post links to their flickr for photos.
    SumoLegochuckpawahl211