Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Dragon boat race 80103 for £40 delivered UK only

jasonord69ajasonord69a UKMember Posts: 399
I have ordered about 100 of these from overseas. They will be available directly from Lego for £45 so I have decided to cut my losses and sell them all at a loss. 

I am expecting delivery in the next 3-5 days and will send them out within 3 days of receiving them. 

I have listed them on my website for £49.99 but using the discount code dragon10 you can have one for £39.99 delivered.

They should all be in mint condition as the previous sets 80101 and 80102 arrived perfect. I have listed 60 available in case some arrive a bit damaged. 

If you are interested you can purchase via the link below. If you are unsure, by clicking the review tab you can see our 100 plus reviews on trustpilot. 

https://www.brick-a-brac-uk.com/products/lego-80103-dragon-boat-race
Mr_CrossLegopantsPeteMdavetheoxygenmansnowhitiecaterham7CalvRenegade007cjh

Comments

• LegopantsLegopants GermanyMember Posts: 1,968
    edited May 18
    Highly recommended! I bought my #80101 and #80102 from @jasonord69a - both boxes were in perfect condition :-)  And £40 shipped to a UK address for #80103 is a fantastic price!
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 922
    Scalper denied!
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,393
    A scalper is usually someone that buys new items stopping people that want them getting them, forcing them to pay higher prices. Whereas people that have had ages to buy something but then miss out when it goes on discount have less to complain about.

Of course others would refer to him as an investor. It all depends on perspective.
    Mr_CrossSumoLego
  • rawbobrawbob UKMember Posts: 500
    Any #80101 and #80102 left?
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,393
    It will also be interesting to see how many Lego have to sell. If they sell out fast, you will probably be ok.

Just because they will sell it here doesn't mean stocks will necessarily be that good. Good luck!
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 319
    rawbob said:
    His website link is on the original post, #80101 shows as out of stock but #80102 seems to have stock as it can be purchased.
  • jasonord69ajasonord69a UKMember Posts: 399
    rawbob said:
    Yes, I have 2 of each left on my site and plenty on Amazon (although more expensive there).

The first batch of 80103 has arrived. All orders placed so far have been despatched today and will be with you all shortly. I can confirm that so far, all have arrived in perfect condition.
  • Muftak1Muftak1 Somewhere cold, probably raining (aka Ireland)Member Posts: 453
    I probably wont get around to ordering 80103 until thursday so hopefully there'll still be stock available
  • LegoFan1970LegoFan1970 Member Posts: 76
    Just received mine, very well packaged in bubble wrap, arrived in mint condition, just sorry I missed out on 80101 and 80102 at a sensible price