Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello from Delaware

KaCeKaCe DelawareMember Posts: 3
I am an older female that is slightly obsessed with getting all of the RV type sets as well as the Fairground, Carnival, type sets.  I was bummed when I saw there were bumper cars in the Friends sets and they retired 12 days ago (from May 10th 2019). So now I am trying to keep the dust off my Ferris Wheel and Pirate Ride. I guess I need to put set numbers in.
I was building the Merry-Go-Round and it fell apart on me so now I have to rebuild from the base and it is frustrating how it keeps...unsticking together.
Baby_YodaBumblepantsklintonpxchris

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,554
    You can still get the Friends sets from bricklink.com or probably Amazon marketplace or eBay sellers as well. 
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 345
    edited May 11
    There's also a Friends bumper car polybag #30409 currently on store shelves? 

Have you checked out the Creator 'Sunshine Surfer Van' #31079? It's an amazing little set featuring a converted VW Vanagon with a full RV interior. 
    SumoLegodmcc0
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,172
    edited May 21
    Welcome to Brickset forums!

Something that has recently retired may well be on the shelf still at some retailers. Barnes & Noble tend to have older stuff, as well as smaller independent toy stores.