Hello from Delaware

KaCeKaCe DelawareMember Posts: 3
I am an older female that is slightly obsessed with getting all of the RV type sets as well as the Fairground, Carnival, type sets.  I was bummed when I saw there were bumper cars in the Friends sets and they retired 12 days ago (from May 10th 2019). So now I am trying to keep the dust off my Ferris Wheel and Pirate Ride. I guess I need to put set numbers in.
I was building the Merry-Go-Round and it fell apart on me so now I have to rebuild from the base and it is frustrating how it keeps...unsticking together.
Baby_YodaBumblepantsklintonpxchris

Comments

• BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,826
    You can still get the Friends sets from bricklink.com or probably Amazon marketplace or eBay sellers as well. 
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 553
    edited May 11
    There's also a Friends bumper car polybag #30409 currently on store shelves? 

Have you checked out the Creator 'Sunshine Surfer Van' #31079? It's an amazing little set featuring a converted VW Vanagon with a full RV interior. 
    SumoLegodmcc0
  • AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,468
    edited May 21
    Welcome to Brickset forums!

Something that has recently retired may well be on the shelf still at some retailers. Barnes & Noble tend to have older stuff, as well as smaller independent toy stores.