Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

LEGO Trolls

124»

Comments

• 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 1,167
    @klinton I haven't seen Frozen either! 
    klinton
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 1,105
    Shib said:
    Having just looked over the sets again I've just noticed that one set has the baby Troll.....i feel like that shouldn't make me want the set more, but kind of does! 
    I just had a look over the sets as well as I couldn't remember a baby troll. Then I spotted the centaur. I know one of the upcoming Harry Potter sets has centaur in it. I guess the Trolls centaur body would be way too small for HP, but it'll be surprising for Lego to have two different centaur bodies out at once. Very interested to see how that turns out.
  • ModeltrainmanModeltrainman In the Disney Infinity Toybox, Windows, or digging through LEGO parts in the USA.Member Posts: 405
    @klinton, it's OK. I have a very low threshold for blood, and gratuitous violence, swearing, so I haven't seen most popular movies.
    klinton
  • klintonklinton CanadaMember Posts: 922
    Well, this seems a bit like the nail in the coffin for my hopes of more Trolls waves. A direct to streaming release feels like a bit of a guarantee that the film won't be a giant hit on the merchandising front. :/

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/universal-trolls-world-tour-the-hunt-invisible-man-coronavirus-1203535541/