Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Is older Star Wars Prequel stuff worth selling on eBay?

AmikoAmiko Member Posts: 97
edited January 2012 in Buying & Selling Topics
I have a stack of Star Wars LEGO from the prequels - out around the time of Episode Three, with a few smatterings of slightly older stuff... It's all circa 2002 and 2005. It's all reasonable condition 100 percent there stuff in possibly slightly shabby boxes.

I'm thinking about getting rid in order to inject some cash into new LEGO and I've had a look on Ebay for an idea of pricing. However, it appears all over the place.

Has anyone got an idea of interest in this stuff ?

I have 7103/ 7255 / 7204 / 7251 / 7654 / 7655 / 7283 / 7259 / 7115 / 7203 / 7250 / 6205
The ones that feel a bit special are the Ultimate Space Battle (7283) and possibly the Grievous Chase (7255) but I really have no clue. Any help in assessing what to do with this stuff would be much appreciated - if it's only going to get a bit of cash then I may as well keep the bricks for MOC stuff. Thanks in advance for all your wisdom.

Comments

• roperroper Member Posts: 21
    hi
    i have seen it go for good money new 20/25
    if you come up with some prices let me know
  • atkinsaratkinsar Member Posts: 4,272
    You're right about 7283 and 7255 being the most valuable, in the uk you could fetch around £100 for both if you're lucky.
  • CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,275
    I might be interested in some of these things, I'll PM you tomorrow about it.
  • choob99choob99 Member Posts: 147
    I would be interested in it all as long as its all complete and with the boxes and instructions, if you have a price in mind for the whole entire lot, let me know