Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Forum display wonky

Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 1,897
Some categories suddenly appear truncated, no longer showing 5 thread titles each but more importantly the "more discussions" link at the bottom right for each category where this is a problem is missing altogether. 

The categories affected are: Shopping Elsewhere, Marketplace and Community & Events. The first 2 are showing 4 thread titles as opposed to 5, the last only 2.

This is the view I use most, using recent discussions only occasionally when the mood or necessity takes me. I don't think I've clicked on anything to make the changes I see that I am aware of.

How do I make the view show the top 5 threads for each category and the more discussions link for each one?

Comments

• Lego_StarLego_Star ... in a galaxy far, far away.Member Posts: 1,897
    Community & Events category seems to have regained a 3rd thread title being displayed in the view of the usual 5 today. Still no "more discussions" link though and the other categories mentioned above are still displaying the same.
    Yesterday, Shopping Elsewhere & Marketplace regained all 5 threads in the view and their respective "more discussions" links.

Community & Events regained another thread tile, now 4 instead of the usual 5 but still the "more discussions" link for that category is missing.
    Lego_Star said:
    Yesterday, Shopping Elsewhere & Marketplace regained all 5 threads in the view and their respective "more discussions" links.

Community & Events regained another thread title, now 4 instead of the usual 5 but still the "more discussions" link for that category is missing.
    Amended typo. Community & Events category view still wonky.
    Finally all the categories are back to normal in the view and with their more discussions links.

Hurrah! :o)