Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Anakins Podracer 30057 Wanted

collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,312
edited January 2012 in Marketplace
HI Guys

This set is now available in the US at Toys R Us stores and online priced @ $4.99, Could someone please get me a couple of these either for sale or trade to the UK?? Check out my trade page for possible trades! Thanks

Comments

• CapnRex101CapnRex101 United KingdomAdministrator Posts: 2,261
    Hi to everyone,

If they are going, I would like two in the UK as well. If you have some PM me, I have plenty off stuff to trade including Collectable Minifigures from Series 1-6 or will just buy them.

Thanks!
  • collect_thatcollect_that Kidderminster, EnglandMember Posts: 1,312
    I'm still looking for at least one of these? I have lots to trade!
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,771
    I can probably get some.
    @Russell844 - That would be great, once our current trade is complete, I'm sure we could set up another if you can get these!
  • GalidorneveragainGalidorneveragain Member Posts: 89
    This set could be in the future Newspaper Promos, so I would just wait until to see the chance it is in one of them. It would work out a lot cheaper, but then again it may never be in one of the Newspaper Promos.
    LOL! Take no chances! These newspaper promos are too random to say for sure, but my bet for the next one will be heavy on Friends and Ninjago. Esso have another in the pipeline, so I've been told, but we will see!
  • LegoboyLegoboy 100km furtherMember Posts: 8,695
    ^ It's tricky. I managed five or six HP Trolleys earlier in the year to distribute. They cost me rrp - like £3-5 each. Then, as we all know, they were later released in the newspaer promotion. Wasn't best pleased but wasn't surprised either tbh.

If I could put my name down for 2-3 from anybody that can source them it would be appreciated.

Thanks.
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,497
    I would also like to buy/trade a few of these if anyone manages to find them please.
  • scratchdeskscratchdesk Member Posts: 155
    I've seen a bunch at toys r us. Just wasn't ready to pay $5 each for them yet.
    @flump6523 - collecting polys is definitely swings and roundabouts!

I paid a good sum for a second mini Hogwarts Express, because they were ONLY available with purchase of Diagon Alley only to pay a couple of quid of ebay inc postage a few months later when the offer was extended and then made for sale!!

HP polys on Bricklink now just a pound!
  • MatthewMatthew Cheshire, UKAdministrator Posts: 3,734
    I'll also take one of these if someone is able to help out. Cheers.
  • wagnerml2wagnerml2 Belleville, IllinoisMember Posts: 1,376
    I just picked up 3 at my TRU but could get as many as necessary. Pm me with who wants what
    ^ PM sent! Thanks!
  • Russell844Russell844 California, USAMember Posts: 1,771
    So how many do I need to get? :)
  • LostInTranslationLostInTranslation UKMember Posts: 5,497
    I have also PMed wagnerml2, but thanks for the offer @russell844!
    @Russell844 - I've had non confirmed yet so I still need, plus any other new polys you find, ad I've read there are friends polys starting to appear in TRU now??