Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Is Iron Man and Dum-E polybag 30452 in the UK (or going to be?)

Slave2legoSlave2lego Lytham St AnnesMember Posts: 2
Trying to top off my Iron Man minifig collection, but don’t want to pay the ££££ prices on eBay? Hoping this is (or will be?) available at retail in the UK

Comments

• PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 262
    edited April 14
    I've heard it was at Lego Discovery Centres in Manchester and Birmingham but might be wrong. I was at the Lego store in Meadowhall yesterday and meant to look for it but time (and a restless kid) got in the way!
    Slave2lego
  • BrainsluggedBrainslugged England (the grim North)Member Posts: 624
    If you're going to open it anyway, isn't it just a regular helmet with one of the torsos that appears numerous times in all the new Avengers sets? Doing that may not sate your OCD completely, but at least it may be a half way house until it's (maybe) released here.
  • Slave2legoSlave2lego Lytham St AnnesMember Posts: 2
    If you're going to open it anyway, isn't it just a regular helmet with one of the torsos that appears numerous times in all the new Avengers sets? Doing that may not sate your OCD completely, but at least it may be a half way house until it's (maybe) released here.
    That’s not a bad idea! Not bothered about keeping it in the packet as I’m building a Hall of Armour based on multiple #76125s just need a few more Iron Men (curse you Silver Centurion!!!) and I’ll have them all
  • Th1nDieselTh1nDiesel UKMember Posts: 458
    edited April 14
    It's definitely in the Birmingham Discovery Centre; I picked one up myself the other day. It was £4 and there were plenty left.
    Slave2lego
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,339
    I'd be surprised if they weren't widely available - it's the most popular character in the soon-to-be top grossing movie in 2019 at the lowest price-point.

Anything available in the US at Wal-Mart, usually has a similar outlet in the UK.
    Slave2lego