Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

For sale trade. Death star final dual part 1. And cheap nock off Lego tape.

LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 532
Hey any interest in these I am in the US I can post pics if anybody is. Thanks.

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,944
    (Generally, it's frowned-upon to offer non-LEGO clone brands in the Marketplace.)
    LEGOFan2lkliment2
    (I would also suggest reviewing the Marketplace Guidelines and Safety Threads.  

And finally, this is an international Forum - potential purchasers and trade partners will want to know where you are, where you are willing to ship, the set number - with a hashtag for quick reference to Brickset, the condition of the item new/used complete/incomplete and what you would be looking for in exchange.  An appropriately sized photo of the item is always helpful.

Otherwise, you're not going to get much interest.  It took me a few threads to get acclimated, but having a concise title and thread helps.)
    LEGOFan2lkliment2
  • lkliment2lkliment2 ChicagoMember Posts: 81
    Selling sets you do not have: also not advised 
    I normally pattern my Marketplace posts after @CCC or @samiam391.  They are both very succinct at getting the maximum amount of information in the smallest space.

It also helps to have what you're offering immediately available to ship.  Maintaining a spotless reputation is very important.
    FizyxLEGOFan2teal93mr2SprinkleOtterBrickByBrick
    LEGOFan2 said:
    Thanks again @SumoLego your a big help. without your aid and aid from others i would be even stupider. 
    Hey - my first Marketplace Thread didn't go very well.  But since then, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.  Nobody's 'stupid' on the Forum - particularly when it comes to getting stuff sold.
    LEGOFan2datsunrobbie
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    SumoLego said:
    LEGOFan2 said:
    Thanks again @SumoLego your a big help. without your aid and aid from others i would be even stupider. 
    Hey - my first Marketplace Thread didn't go very well.  But since then, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.  Nobody's 'stupid' on the Forum - particularly when it comes to getting stuff sold.
    For all of those that are wondering what SumoLego's first marketplace thread was, here you go:

Looks like that was the start of the keychain collecting...

mak0137BumblepantsLEGOFan2
    My apologies to @LEGOFan2 for derailing this thread further. 

But I meant my second Marketplace Thread.  That one went awry with memes, confusion, erroneous trade offers, etc. due to me not following the conventional Marketplace title/descriptions.  The moderators wers nice enough to edit the thread title and redact all of the non-item commentary.  (So in their current form both threads look very boring and clear.)

LEGOFan2 said:
    Mods please close this thread
    @CapnRex101; @drdavewatford
    SprinkleOtterLEGOFan2dmcc0
This discussion has been closed.

Shopping at LEGO.com or Amazon?

Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon

Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Brickset.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, the Amazon.com.ca, Inc. Associates Program and the Amazon EU Associates Programme, which are affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.