Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

For sale trade. Death star final dual part 1. And cheap nock off Lego tape.

LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 447
Hey any interest in these I am in the US I can post pics if anybody is. Thanks.

Comments

• SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,339
    (Generally, it's frowned-upon to offer non-LEGO clone brands in the Marketplace.)
    LEGOFan2lkliment2
    (I would also suggest reviewing the Marketplace Guidelines and Safety Threads.  

And finally, this is an international Forum - potential purchasers and trade partners will want to know where you are, where you are willing to ship, the set number - with a hashtag for quick reference to Brickset, the condition of the item new/used complete/incomplete and what you would be looking for in exchange.  An appropriately sized photo of the item is always helpful.

Otherwise, you're not going to get much interest.  It took me a few threads to get acclimated, but having a concise title and thread helps.)
    LEGOFan2lkliment2
  • LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 447
    SumoLego said:
    (I would also suggest reviewing the Marketplace Guidelines and Safety Threads.  

And finally, this is an international Forum - potential purchasers and trade partners will want to know where you are, where you are willing to ship, the set number - with a hashtag for quick reference to Brickset, the condition of the item new/used complete/incomplete and what you would be looking for in exchange.  An appropriately sized photo of the item is always helpful.

Otherwise, you're not going to get much interest.  It took me a few threads to get acclimated, but having a concise title and thread helps.)
    Thanks for the help. I am still fairly new to the forum and I was in a rush to post this because I had to get out the door.
    SumoLego
    They are both new, But thank you for letting me know about not posting non Lego on the forum. The set is not in hand yet but I have a source if there is the interest out there. Bye the way did you ever get my PM on your thread I assumed it sent but was not sure.
  • lkliment2lkliment2 ChicagoMember Posts: 63
    Selling sets you do not have: also not advised 
    So Sorry I was asking if there is interest because I can get it cheap if there is. Mods please close this thread As I have Learned my lesson.
    SumoLego
    I normally pattern my Marketplace posts after @CCC or @samiam391.  They are both very succinct at getting the maximum amount of information in the smallest space.

It also helps to have what you're offering immediately available to ship.  Maintaining a spotless reputation is very important.
    FizyxLEGOFan2teal93mr2SprinkleOtterBrickByBrick
    Thanks again @SumoLego your a big help. without your aid and aid from others i would be even stupider. 
    SumoLego
    LEGOFan2 said:
    Thanks again @SumoLego your a big help. without your aid and aid from others i would be even stupider. 
    Hey - my first Marketplace Thread didn't go very well.  But since then, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.  Nobody's 'stupid' on the Forum - particularly when it comes to getting stuff sold.
    LEGOFan2datsunrobbie
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,700
    SumoLego said:
    LEGOFan2 said:
    Hey - my first Marketplace Thread didn't go very well.  But since then, it's been pretty much smooth sailing.  Nobody's 'stupid' on the Forum - particularly when it comes to getting stuff sold.
    For all of those that are wondering what SumoLego's first marketplace thread was, here you go:

Looks like that was the start of the keychain collecting...

mak0137BumblepantsLEGOFan2
    My apologies to @LEGOFan2 for derailing this thread further. 

But I meant my second Marketplace Thread.  That one went awry with memes, confusion, erroneous trade offers, etc. due to me not following the conventional Marketplace title/descriptions.  The moderators wers nice enough to edit the thread title and redact all of the non-item commentary.  (So in their current form both threads look very boring and clear.)

LEGOFan2 said:
    Mods please close this thread
    @CapnRex101; @drdavewatford
    SprinkleOtterLEGOFan2dmcc0
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy