Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Creative Kidstuff, Twin Cities, Minnesota

560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 675
@Astrobricks @gelkster Creative Kidstuff, six stores in the metro area, is going out of business. The Mall of America store had a sign at the entrance that said "everything 25% off", but the signs inside all said "up to 25% off", with the "up to" in tiny printing. So I asked an employee and she said everything is 25% off. Their prices on LEGO are RRP, so a good deal, IMO. Already rather picked over, and I'd just spent this week's LEGO budget at the LEGO store. In the past, they've had retired sets warming the shelves, so it might be worth a look.  
krklintAstrobricksJenni

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 2,061
    Thanks @560Heliport! Grabbed a #75218 for $60 at the Galleria store. Stock is pretty good there still, and they do indeed have some older sets on the shelves. 
  • 560Heliport560Heliport Twin Cities, MN, USAMember Posts: 675

:) I'm hoping to get #75220 Sandcrawler on Friday (payday)! I don't think I want to risk waiting and hoping for a bigger discount.

:) I'm hoping to get #75220 Sandcrawler on Friday (payday)! I don't think I want to risk waiting and hoping for a bigger discount.
    FYI, no sandcrawlers at the Galleria.
    LEGOFan2
    Thanks!
    LEGOFan2Astrobricks
    I stopped in the Galleria, West End, and Linden Hills stores today. 30% off at all of them. Galleria still has an ok selection, Linden Hills less, and West End almost none. No sandcrawlers seen anywhere @560Heliport :(
    Thanks @Astrobricks! I could have bought it at the MOA store Friday, but opted for #76126 Avengers Ultimate Quinjet from the LEGO store for GWP #40334 Avengers Tower and double VIP points.
    Astrobricks