Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

UK/WW - Downsizing My Star Wars Minifigure collection (over 200 minifigs FS/FT)

psjukpsjuk West Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 74
I have decided to downsize my minifigure collection starting with Star Wars. I have over 200 Star Wars figures available. Rather than make a huge post I have put the list into a Google sheet which you can access here

I've not had time to put any prices up yet but I will be taking the average bricklink/ebay price as a rough guide with a discount for brickset members and further discounts for bulk buys. Please PM if you have any offers or questions about any specific minifigs.

I can ship internationally with insurance but only for higher quantities of minifigs and I am willing to trade but my want list is quite small (no super heroes trades as that is the next theme to get downsized).

FireheartMr_CrossFizyxLEGOFan2

Comments

• Robb200Robb200 Member Posts: 27
    Could you tell me the all in price for SW0231 and Sw0028a please and also individual prices?

do you have other figures for sale not listed? 
    LEGOFan2
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,204
    Nice collection. If anyone is looking them up after looking at the images, remember that bricklink has gone to four digits for SW, so you will need a 0 between the sw and the three digit number.
    Robb200FizyxpsjukLEGOFan2
  • psjukpsjuk West Yorkshire, UKMember Posts: 74
    Robb200 said:
    Could you tell me the all in price for SW0231 and Sw0028a please and also individual prices?

SW0028a I would just ask £1.50 given the condition.
    SW0231 isn't on my list, did you mean something else?
    LEGOFan2
  • Robb200Robb200 Member Posts: 27
    psjuk said:
    Robb200 said:

SW0028a I would just ask £1.50 given the condition.
    SW0231 isn't on my list, did you mean something else?
    Apologies I meant 

sw0456: R4-P17

Thanks
    First batch has been sold. I will keep the Google sheet up to date with with availability:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrpGvHD2JxVKQHLJSW1bekx4Z7o1z3dg8roQw2ZELg0/edit#gid=0
    Added some big figs & brick built figures to the list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrpGvHD2JxVKQHLJSW1bekx4Z7o1z3dg8roQw2ZELg0/edit?usp=sharing

Please note: the price on the list is just for reference for when they go up on ebay. Brickset members will get a discount so please let me know if you are interested.