Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Game of Thrones

AltairAltair FranceMember Posts: 49
Hi everybody! As we are only a couple of weeks away from the final season of Game of Thrones, I just wanted to post a few pics of the main characters of the show from my collection of minifigs. Today, Jon Snow and Ghost. See you tomorrow for the next one!

alijoezacdmcc0MegtheCatpxchrisBaby_Yoda

Comments

• AltairAltair FranceMember Posts: 49
    GOT day 2: Daenerys and her baby-dragons...
    Baby_Yodadmcc0
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,204
    Are the minifigures your own designs, or custom prints on LEGO bought in or knock-off figures from aliexpress?

The throne looks very effective. Can a figure sit on it though, it's hard to tell whether the swords stick out too far.
    GOT day 3: Jaime and Cersei Lannister
    Baby_Yodadmcc0
  • stluxstlux LuxembourgMember Posts: 2,099
    CCC said:
    Are the minifigures your own designs, or custom prints on LEGO bought in or knock-off figures from aliexpress?

The throne looks very effective. Can a figure sit on it though, it's hard to tell whether the swords stick out too far.
    Seems these are custom prints on Lego parts - the figs at least look exactly like the ones offered by Demonhunter Bricks.
  • milambermilamber Norfolk UKMember Posts: 388
    stlux said:

Seems these are custom prints on Lego parts - the figs at least look exactly like the ones offered by Demonhunter Bricks.
    Just looked at their website. 50 Shades of Grey is not something I've ever imagined I'd see in Lego and not sure I want to see it again :)
  • bandit778bandit778 Docking Bay 94. Member Posts: 1,887
    milamber said:
    stlux said:

Just looked at their website. 50 Shades of Grey is not something I've ever imagined I'd see in Lego and not sure I want to see it again :)
    Idle curiosity got the better of me and I had to go and have a look.

Nearly fell off the chair laughing at that one.
    Yes, these minifigs all have original lego parts but some of them have custom prints indeed
    GOT day 4: Tyrion and Joffrey Lannister
    Baby_Yodadmcc0
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 853
    not quite Valerian steel.......
    LostInTranslationstluxBaby_YodaAltairPJ76uk560HeliportCCCdmcc0
    edited April 6
    GOT day 5: Arya and Sansa Stark

Baby_Yoda
    GOT day 6: Ned and Robb Stark

Baby_Yoda
    GOT day 7: Brienne and Melisandre

Baby_Yodadmcc0
    GOT day 8: Littlefinger and Varys

dmcc0Baby_Yoda
  • TheFewTheFew EnglandMember Posts: 1,376
    Looking forward to seeing The Hound and The Mountain...
    GOT day 9: Ygritte and Tormund

Baby_Yoda
    And finally GOT day 10: a White Walker... Enjoy saison 8!

Baby_Yoda
  • DeMontesDeMontes North YorkshireMember Posts: 474
    CCC said:

Yes the figures can sit on the throne that I designed, the main swords are on a hinge to allow tilting and movement for the minifigure's back :-)

LEGO Iron Throne
    stluxBaby_Yodadmcc0MegtheCatdavetheoxygenmanAltairLittleLoriSumoLego