Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Star wars and alpha team sets for sale UK preferred

Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
edited January 2012 in Marketplace
Have a few bits for sale that are taking up a bit of room so thought I'd offer them to you guys

Mini Building set 4486 AT-ST and snowspeeder in great condition with instructions £15
Twin pod cloud car 7119 really nice condition has instructions but no mini fig £15
Jedi duel 7103 vehicle and load type stand great condition with instructions but no mini figs £15
Tri fighter 7252 in great condition with mini fig droid with instructions £20

Non star wars
alpha team ATV 6774 great condition has 1 peeling sticker on under water pod and one missing from front of the ATV, instructions in good condition but no mini figs £20

Also have a Wookie catermaran and trooper vehicle but catermaran has a few bits missing that I've managed to get from bricklink to complete so will put up for sale once the few bits have landed

All sets are in a nice condition and I've built them from scratch so I know they are 100%

Apart from one set I've never had the mini figs as they were a gift to me from a friend that their children were finished with.

I wasn't sure on prices so have tried to post a fair price not including delivery

I can arrange pictures and I'll scout around now and adjust prices if I see them to be unfair

Items are located near Wolverhampton in the midlands

Comments

• Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
    Items now reduced

4486 now £13 delivered
    7119 now £13 delivered
    7103 now £13 delivered
    7252 now £18 delivered

6774 now £18 delivered
  • Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
    Last reduction before I keep em

4468 £11