Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Star wars and alpha team sets for sale UK preferred

Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
edited January 2012 in Marketplace
Have a few bits for sale that are taking up a bit of room so thought I'd offer them to you guys

Mini Building set 4486 AT-ST and snowspeeder in great condition with instructions £15
Twin pod cloud car 7119 really nice condition has instructions but no mini fig £15
Jedi duel 7103 vehicle and load type stand great condition with instructions but no mini figs £15
Tri fighter 7252 in great condition with mini fig droid with instructions £20

Non star wars
alpha team ATV 6774 great condition has 1 peeling sticker on under water pod and one missing from front of the ATV, instructions in good condition but no mini figs £20

Also have a Wookie catermaran and trooper vehicle but catermaran has a few bits missing that I've managed to get from bricklink to complete so will put up for sale once the few bits have landed

All sets are in a nice condition and I've built them from scratch so I know they are 100%

Apart from one set I've never had the mini figs as they were a gift to me from a friend that their children were finished with.

I wasn't sure on prices so have tried to post a fair price not including delivery

I can arrange pictures and I'll scout around now and adjust prices if I see them to be unfair

Items are located near Wolverhampton in the midlands

Comments

• Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
    Items now reduced

4486 now £13 delivered
    7119 now £13 delivered
    7103 now £13 delivered
    7252 now £18 delivered

6774 now £18 delivered
  • Ollydc5Ollydc5 Member Posts: 67
    Last reduction before I keep em

4468 £11