Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

No Brickset Bonusball?

f2iso100f2iso100 United StatesMember Posts: 33
Hey, guys, I was just wondering if there was any reason this stopped? It was one of my favorite things to look forward to each weekend! 
LEGOFan2

Comments

• TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,242
    It needs someone to volunteer to host it for one to happen.  That person has to have a bit of time to think up a question and link responders to draw numbers, something lego-related to offer as a prize and the willingness/budget to then send it anywhere in the world.

@snowhitie has previously managed a list of volunteers, so feel free to put yourself forward.
    stluxsnowhitieLego_StarLEGOFan2Mr_Cross
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,551
    Have we done scar stories yet? That is always a good question.
    LEGOFan2
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,780
    Yup, a shortage of volunteers is why this hasn't happened the last few weeks. There's quite a few people who have hosted it plenty of times, but we need some new blood once in a while. They nor I can't afford to send out a price each week so can't do it every time there's no one there. When I saw the number of volunteers dwindle I tried to get it to happen every 2 weeks at least but the well has run dry.

It is a fun tradition so if there are volunteers, feel free to pm me and I'll start a new schedule.  Or even just launch one if there's not one going yet that week.

Prizes don't have to be big, a CMF or a poly is plenty so don't be shy.
    stluxSumoLegoFowlerBricksLEGOFan2sklamb