Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

No Brickset Bonusball?

f2iso100f2iso100 United StatesMember Posts: 35
Hey, guys, I was just wondering if there was any reason this stopped? It was one of my favorite things to look forward to each weekend! 
LEGOFan2

Comments

• TheOriginalSimonBTheOriginalSimonB Felixstowe Member Posts: 1,308
    It needs someone to volunteer to host it for one to happen.  That person has to have a bit of time to think up a question and link responders to draw numbers, something lego-related to offer as a prize and the willingness/budget to then send it anywhere in the world.

@snowhitie has previously managed a list of volunteers, so feel free to put yourself forward.
    stluxsnowhitieLego_StarLEGOFan2Mr_Cross
  • BumblepantsBumblepants DFWMember Posts: 5,835
    Have we done scar stories yet? That is always a good question.
    LEGOFan2
  • snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,859
    Yup, a shortage of volunteers is why this hasn't happened the last few weeks. There's quite a few people who have hosted it plenty of times, but we need some new blood once in a while. They nor I can't afford to send out a price each week so can't do it every time there's no one there. When I saw the number of volunteers dwindle I tried to get it to happen every 2 weeks at least but the well has run dry.

It is a fun tradition so if there are volunteers, feel free to pm me and I'll start a new schedule.  Or even just launch one if there's not one going yet that week.

Prizes don't have to be big, a CMF or a poly is plenty so don't be shy.
    stluxSumoLegoFowlerBricksLEGOFan2sklamb