Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] FS NISB 42094 Tracked Loader

FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,538
I recently acquired a sealed #42094, and as I'm not really into Technic, I'm looking to sell it. I'd like to get $80 for it, plus shipping. Or if you live in the Lynchburg, Va area, then pickup is an option too. PM me if you're interested!
LEGOFan2

Comments

• FowlerBricksFowlerBricks USAMember Posts: 1,538
    Bump.
    LEGOFan2
    Bumpity bump. If you live the in Lynchburg/Roanoke VA area and can do a pickup, I'll knock $5 off the price.
  • LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 447
    I am In CT Sorry. I am considering it.
    FowlerBricks
    I'm willing to go down to $76 + shipping.
    I'm willing to go down to $76 + shipping.
    I am sorry but I just don't have that kind of spending money for at least one or two more weeks.
    FowlerBricks
    @LEGOfan I you decide you want the set, then just check back here when you have money. The price drop was just in general
    LEGOFan2
    Sure thing.
    FowlerBricks
    Bump. This set is still available. If you want cheaper shipping, then I can ship without the box.
  • BumblepantsBumblepants Sofia BG/Dallas TXMember Posts: 5,467
    If it is sealed and current you can try returning it to the Lego Store for store credit and getting something else. Not sure if they have a cutoff price but I was able to do that once when I was gifted an Architecture set I wasn't interested in.
    LEGOFan2
    @Bumblepants I considered that, but I need actual money more than store credit. :( If I didn't need the $$, I would just keep the set for the building experience.
    LEGOFan2
    I am sorry but still don't have that kind of money. Still weeks before I will have it.
    Bump
    LEGOFan2
    Still nope. So sorry.
    @LEGOFan2 I'm not necessarily just waiting for you to buy this. I'm just bumping the thread so anyone can see it.
    ok. I just wish I could buy it but there is so much to buy and not enough funds fast enough.
    FowlerBricks
    @LEGOFan2 Haha, I know that feeling! :D
    LEGOFan2
  • gelkstergelkster MN, USAMember Posts: 337
    Taking trades?
    LEGOFan2
    @gelkster Ehh...it'd have to be a really really good trade as I'm somewhat in need of the cash right now.
    LEGOFan2
    This is still available.
    LEGOFan2