Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FT [USA ONLY]: 13 NEW packs of TLM2 Trading cards (and album), looking for new promos, CMFs, etc

jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 653
I am trying VERY hard not to open the 13 packs of TLM2 trading cards I have, from the orders I have placed over the last 2 months.  I also have most of the following available for trade (some items may have been traded, my apologies for not keeping an up-to-date list):

#30448 Venom Symbiote, multiple #30303 Joker Bumper Cars, #40266 Friends Jewelry Box, Caveman/Cavewoman set, #40220 London Bus, Cops and Robbers promo set from Bricktober 2016, probably every TLBM polybag including multiple Kiss Kiss Batman keychains and Batpod Tuxedo Batman, multiple #30422 Kai Mini Dragon, #5001622 Lego Store Employee, #5004406 First Order General, #5002941 Bionicle, #40265 Friends tic tac toe, #30202 Friends Smoothie Stand.

Also have the following CMFs:

Disney:  Alien, Peter Pan

TLBM Series 1: Orca

Ninjago: Selfie Stick guy, Boombox guy (2), Sensei Wu (2), Girl marked as #2 on checklist, Boy marked as #10 on checklist, Lloyd #7

Series 16:  Archer (3), Prized Dog Guy (OPEN), Aladdin looking fellow (2), Goth Boy, Devil Boy, Snow Queen, Banana Guy

Series 17:  Yuppie aka Cell Phone Guy (3), Undersea Guy, Elf Princess (2), Red Dwarf, Corn Guy (2)

New/sealed: #79110 - Silver Mine, #79004 - Barrel Escape.

I am looking for, all new and if I may ask, good to great box condition:

5005156-1: Gingerbread Man

5005251-1: Penguin Winter Hut 

5005249-1: Easter Bunny Hut 

I am also potentially looking for, from the Disney CMF Series:  Daisy, Donald, Syndrome (again all new/sealed)

PM only please.  Thanks!
LEGOFan2

Comments

• LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 424
    Thinking.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 653
    BLIPPI bump.  While I really wanted those huts, I would consider cash offers.  Also, I am trying to generate an updated Wanted list.  I could post that here in a few days.  Thanks to all who have viewed this post thus far!
    LEGOFan2
  • LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 424
    Ok i will wait for a few days.
    Weekend bump.  Also have some edna modes and I think I might have a diagon alley micro set available for trade.  In a few days, I am may list the cards on ebay, so please reach out to me if you were remotely interested!  Send me a "for trade list"...I may be persuaded to trade for things other than the huts!!!
    LONG TIME COMIN' BUMP!

I am no longer after the Gingerbread hut and the Bunny hut, but still looking for the Penguin hut!

Cards and mini Diagon Alley spoken for.  I also have a couple Silver Centurions for trade.

I don't have much of a wanted list (yet), but here it is!

https://brickset.com/sets/wantedby-jmeninno

Please, reach out if you have anything I want, especially the Penguin hut.  I am slowly moving things to ebay and other avenues to get some extra money.

Thanks!
    LEGOFan2