Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

How do you dust your Lego?

BastyBasty LondonMember Posts: 221
I’m currently in the progress of dismantling my Roller Coaster #10261 as I just don’t have the space to keep it up all the time. I noticed it was quite dusty and was wondering how others dust their Lego? 

At first I thought compressed air but than can get quite expensive unless I buy an electric one. I thought about a camera lens brush but instead settled for some makeup brushes as they are quite soft and seem to do a good job. 

Comments

• pxchrispxchris Oregon, USAMember Posts: 531
    I've used a combination of the canned air and soft bristle brushes with pretty decent results.
  • jmeninnojmeninno The Batcave (MA)Member Posts: 708
    One of milady's friends suggested a makeup brush.  I think it does a decent job.
  • SprinkleOtterSprinkleOtter Member Posts: 2,731
    I lick it.

Mmmmmmm......
    Baby_YodaPolyphemus
  • mh3490mh3490 NW Indiana Member Posts: 316
    ^tastes like dead skin and chalk
    SprinkleOtter
  • mak0137mak0137 VirginiaMember Posts: 263
    Just sprinkle it on top. Apocalypseburg sets come with it.
    Baby_Yoda
  • flordflord CanadaMember Posts: 673
    Makeup brush and a vacuum about a foot away.
  • dmcc0dmcc0 Nae far fae AberdeenMember Posts: 738
    I use a keyboard vacuum.  Used to use a 1/2 inch (unused) paintbrush, but found I was just moving the dust around rather than removing it.
  • CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,822
    Yeah, a brush and a small vacuum work better than a brush alone.