Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

[US] Lego Club Magazines

teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 916
To anyone who might be interested:

I found a stack of Lego club magazines and product catalogs which I don't feel like keeping from 2011-2015. Also a couple of the old Brickmaster and Bionicle issues from 2009-2010. Let me know if you might be interested, not sure what kind of market there is for these things. 

-Anthony
LEGOFan2

Comments

• teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 916
    More details:

There are a total of 31 magazines and 8 catalogs.  Two brickmaster and 1 bionicle mags, rest are club magazines. Going into the recycling bin this weekend if nobody claims them. 
    LEGOFan2
  • LEGOFan2LEGOFan2 USAMember Posts: 447
    teal93mr2 said:
    More details:

There are a total of 31 magazines and 8 catalogs.  Two brickmaster and 1 bionicle mags, rest are club magazines. Going into the recycling bin this weekend if nobody claims them. 
    No Don't! never throw away Lego.
  • teal93mr2teal93mr2 USAMember Posts: 916
    LEGO Fan said:
    teal93mr2 said:
    More details:

No Don't! never throw away Lego.
    Magazines count as Lego?  Nahhh.
    SumoLegoLEGOFan2
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,339
    LEGO magazines count as magazines.
    Bumblepantsteal93mr2SprinkleOtterAymarBuildsLegoLEGOFan2
    I meant I never get rid of anything Lego related. But you are right.
    I have purchased it Mods please close. @Huw, @drdavewatford, @CapnRex101.
This discussion has been closed.
Recent discussions Categories Privacy Policy