Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Shield

gtrjedigtrjedi NCMember Posts: 33
I'm wanting to build the back of the bus from agents of shield.
Have they ever made a large black Lego plane?
And what would be a black SUV the same scale as Lola?

Comments

• AstrobricksAstrobricks Minnesota, USMember Posts: 1,996
    I don’t know of an official set as large as you may be thinking, but there was this Ideas submission that was not approved:
    https://ideas.lego.com/projects/fb45cfe0-31bb-4620-aec3-2e808b76ef5a
  • gtrjedigtrjedi NCMember Posts: 33
    Yea I saw that.
    I want to try just the cargo ramp and area where Lola and the shield suv is,,maybe the lab too since it's right there.
    But first I need a black SUV.
  • PJ76ukPJ76uk Derby, UKMember Posts: 246
    There is a Shield vehicle in #6867 you could base your black SUV on, #5003084 has some Shield (and Hydra!) stickers to make it authentic. Lola is available in #76077 along with Agent Coulson. Should give you a decent starting point...
  • FauchFauch FranceMember Posts: 2,180
    maybe #76087 is a good base
  • nexandernexander Glasgow Member Posts: 845
    A bus is on my moc list (about 6th on the list) for later in the year.   I'm planning a studless version, not quite minifig scale. I'm not planning much of an interior so it wiĺl be a technic frame covered with plates/tiles and panels.  The external shape is much more important to me.   I will be doing a SHIP beforehand which should help.