Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brickset Bonusball - Nil Demotes Edition (09 February 2019 Draw)

SilentModeSilentMode UKMember Posts: 541
Hello folks, I've been asked to do this week's "bonus ball" draw.

Just this week I've had to move (a lot of) stuff around, and I came to the realisation I have to get rid of (a lot of) stuff. I haven't yet decided on the prize for this draw, but it will be something interesting from my hoard.

So here goes...

I've become a fan of the original Iron Chef, a cooking show where guest chefs go head to head with an in-house "Iron Chef" to create the best dishes with a theme ingredient. I wouldn't mind seeing a LEGO equivalent on TV, though I'd have no idea how it would work. Who would you want to see appear on the show, either as an Iron Chef or a competitor?

To enter, simply add your answer to this thread. The first 59 entrants will be allocated a number, and the bonus ball drawn in the main UK lottery on Saturday 9th February will decide who wins. Entry is open to everybody.
stluxBumblepantsLego_StarMr_CrossFowlerBricksLobotSeijiAmasawaSumoLegoSirBenLittleLoriGothamConstructionCoMAGNINOMINISUMBRA

Comments