Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS: UK Harry Potter #4704 Box, most pieces, no minifigures

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 297
Hi,

Today I picked up what I was told was a complete #4704 set. Got home to open it, and far from it. It's not right to take back to a charity shop really, so will let them keep the cash and try and recoup it here, if it's worth anything to anyone. Box is taped at the sides, hopefully you can see.

I have 132 of the 163 pieces and I have attached a spreadsheet that lists what is there. Common pieces are missing IMO.

I have filtered out the pieces are not part of this set, (as may be seen in picture)

Genuinely don't know what this is worth, if anything without it's figures, so make me an offer, plus £5 postage as I'll send it signed for delivery. Ideally I'd like to recoup the £12 I bought it for.

Thanks,

Mark

Or, am I best of just keeping and using the parts?
FowlerBricks

Comments

• CCCCCC UKMember Posts: 17,204
    The tan hinges are also quite rare, but not much else from that set is. I always open to check that at least the minifigures are in a "complete" set in a charity shop.
    lkliment2
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 297
    Only one set of Tan hinges in it though! :(
    I guess I was hoping someone might want the box maybe to make theirs a more complete set. Will leave it up here in case someone does, you never know lol
  • lkliment2lkliment2 ChicagoMember Posts: 64
    The keys, feathers, and spider web parts in those colors are no easy find, either.