Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Brickset Bonusball Bonanza - Snowhitie editon - UK draw 02/02/2109

snowhitiesnowhitie BelgiumMember Posts: 2,726
After winning the bonusball hosted by the wonderful @Speedman29, I thought I'd try and think of another question.

For those who don’t know the rules, write your answer below and the first 59 entrants will get a number, please only post once until that number has been reached. This is open worldwide.  And the bonus ball from the UK lottery on Saturday night will decide the winner. A CMF/poly will be sent to you, I'll try to match it up with your wanted list where possible.

Easy Lego related question today. Which set are you planning to purchase next? If you don't have a purchase planned and are just watching prices etc, which special set are you saving up for? I have not bought the new modular so that's definitly on the list for me.

Good luck all!
stluxFowlerBricksBumblepantsLegopantsGibbo1959bandit778LostInTranslationMr_CrossLobotRenegade007cjhGothamConstructionCokiki180703SeijiAmasawaSirBenTheFewCOOLEGOSpeedman29

Comments