Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.com Amazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Hello Im Branden and I'm already getting in trouble.

Branden137Branden137 Mcallen, TexasMember Posts: 10
I live in texas.

I love legos i made some many things as a kid i would ask my mom for ideas on what to build just cause i ran out of things

I built a rocket power lego car that clocked 45 miles an hour for a science fair project and even wrote a letter to lego about what i had done and that i wish they made some metal deflector legos and they bacically told me that it was cool but that they could not accept outside ideas like that.

i built a 6 foot tall dragster 60+ lbs that moved with a single motor (all i had) granny geared to the max, but it moved

I work 2 full time jobs as a nurse and average 100 hours a week, i own 2 online stores that dropship, i own one amazon/ebay retail arbitrage, i own a trucking company, i was into crypto mining (crossing my fingers on TIMICOIN)

I am endlessly optimistic and genuinely interested in all things.

i sleep only 3 to 4 hours a day with no insomnia and i use the extra time to make things or build/research businesses (my hobby).

my wifes nick name for me is PITA (pain in the a$$) i have 6 children and they call me google at work because i am full of useless information.

Nice to meet you all and i hope over time i can bring something new to this community. 
Bumblepantsdavetheoxygenmanbrickventuresvwong19SumoLegoBaby_Yodacatwrangler

Comments

• truck730truck730 Member Posts: 214
    I think I want to be You cos I don't see the trouble You speak off,sleep can be had on holidays  but at Your rate You won't have time for that, and I know You'll bring buckets of greatness,- I could be see as biased as I'm truck mad
  • SumoLegoSumoLego New YorkMember Posts: 11,949
    Your post is so busy it makes me want to take a nap.  

Six kids, a wife and a LEGO rocket car... livin' the dream!
    AstrobricksBaby_Yoda
  • Baby_YodaBaby_Yoda The world's backsideMember Posts: 1,229
    Woah. You'd need to be endlessly optimistic for that schedule. Funny, I also happen to know someone who's called Google at work for the same reason, but she doesn't have a wife, six kids and a Lego rocket car!