Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Hello Im Branden and I'm already getting in trouble.

Branden137Branden137 Mcallen, TexasMember Posts: 10
I live in texas.

I love legos i made some many things as a kid i would ask my mom for ideas on what to build just cause i ran out of things

I built a rocket power lego car that clocked 45 miles an hour for a science fair project and even wrote a letter to lego about what i had done and that i wish they made some metal deflector legos and they bacically told me that it was cool but that they could not accept outside ideas like that.

i built a 6 foot tall dragster 60+ lbs that moved with a single motor (all i had) granny geared to the max, but it moved

I work 2 full time jobs as a nurse and average 100 hours a week, i own 2 online stores that dropship, i own one amazon/ebay retail arbitrage, i own a trucking company, i was into crypto mining (crossing my fingers on TIMICOIN)

I am endlessly optimistic and genuinely interested in all things.

i sleep only 3 to 4 hours a day with no insomnia and i use the extra time to make things or build/research businesses (my hobby).

my wifes nick name for me is PITA (pain in the a$$) i have 6 children and they call me google at work because i am full of useless information.

Nice to meet you all and i hope over time i can bring something new to this community. 
Bumblepantsdavetheoxygenmanbrickventuresvwong19SumoLegoBaby_Yodacatwrangler

Comments