Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

FS: UK Brickheadz; BTTF, Luke and Yoda, Stormtrooper and more

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 327
edited January 30 in Marketplace
Morning,
I don't think now, I will be collecting or displaying Brickheadz, so am putting some up for sale. These are not all of them, as I am torn as to whether I keep or sell some my Star Wars and other ones. If there is serious interest for them, I may. Ideally, I'd like to sell as many together as I can, but I appreciate someone might not want multiple BTTFs!

Definite For Sale:
BTTF #41611 x 3 (one box is slightly bent, see pic) £50 each (maybe less for damaged box?)
Stormtrooper #41620 x 2 £25 each (one has security sticker on)
Captain America #41589 x 1 (price sticker on front) £30
Luke and Yoda x 2 #41627 x 2 £30
Joker #41588 x 1 £20
Batgirl #41586 x 1 £15
Flash #41598 x 1 £15
Aquaman #41600 x 1 £15
The Hulk #41592 x 1 £15
Leia #41628 x 1 £15

Undecided on selling:
Rocket and Groot x 1
Another Leia x 1
Venkman and Slimer x 1
Owen and Blue x 1

As I'd ideally like to try and sell as many together to save time and trips to the PO. I'll await any PMs to see if I can sell as bulk, before selling off as individuals. Of course P+P is on top, and as they will all have to go as at minimum small parcel, I know that for Signed For delivery, this is £3.95 second class on its own, without packing costs.

Of course, if you are local (Didcot, Oxfordshire), happy to meet up/delivery as appropriate.

If you think it's too aggressively priced, please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

Mark

Comments

• roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,334
    Pm
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 327
    Seems I'd used BL to set some prices (BTTF for example with only 1 available at £50 from a UK seller), and Amazon and eBay are all over the place with all of them. I may need to revise, but please PM me if interested