Shopping at LEGO or Amazon?
Please use our links: LEGO.comAmazon
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

FS: UK Brickheadz; BTTF, Luke and Yoda, Stormtrooper and more

colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 462
edited January 2019 in Marketplace
Morning,
I don't think now, I will be collecting or displaying Brickheadz, so am putting some up for sale. These are not all of them, as I am torn as to whether I keep or sell some my Star Wars and other ones. If there is serious interest for them, I may. Ideally, I'd like to sell as many together as I can, but I appreciate someone might not want multiple BTTFs!

Definite For Sale:
BTTF #41611 x 3 (one box is slightly bent, see pic) £50 each (maybe less for damaged box?)
Stormtrooper #41620 x 2 £25 each (one has security sticker on)
Captain America #41589 x 1 (price sticker on front) £30
Luke and Yoda x 2 #41627 x 2 £30
Joker #41588 x 1 £20
Batgirl #41586 x 1 £15
Flash #41598 x 1 £15
Aquaman #41600 x 1 £15
The Hulk #41592 x 1 £15
Leia #41628 x 1 £15

Undecided on selling:
Rocket and Groot x 1
Another Leia x 1
Venkman and Slimer x 1
Owen and Blue x 1

As I'd ideally like to try and sell as many together to save time and trips to the PO. I'll await any PMs to see if I can sell as bulk, before selling off as individuals. Of course P+P is on top, and as they will all have to go as at minimum small parcel, I know that for Signed For delivery, this is £3.95 second class on its own, without packing costs.

Of course, if you are local (Didcot, Oxfordshire), happy to meet up/delivery as appropriate.

If you think it's too aggressively priced, please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

Mark

Comments

• roxioroxio UKMember Posts: 1,349
    Pm
  • colaycolay OxfordshireMember Posts: 462
    Seems I'd used BL to set some prices (BTTF for example with only 1 available at £50 from a UK seller), and Amazon and eBay are all over the place with all of them. I may need to revise, but please PM me if interested