Please refrain from posting animated GIFs, memes, joke videos and so on in discussions other than those in the off topic area.

Dismiss this message to confirm your acceptance of this additional forum term of use.

Wanted: BLOCKS Magazine Issue 50

Craig1225Craig1225 United StatesMember Posts: 8
Looking for Blocks Magazine Issue 50 (Wizarding World) if anyone has one to sell - the Blocksmag website has informed me that they don’t have any remaining.  Thanks!

Comments

• akunthitaakunthita USAMember Posts: 1,021
    Where are you located?
  • Craig1225Craig1225 United StatesMember Posts: 8
    North Carolina - Just updated my location to United States.
    Craig1225 said:
    North Carolina - Just updated my location to United States.
    I do have a Wizarding World Issue #50, if you want it. I only flipped through it once, so it's in excellent condition. I have some of the other issues as well, if you are looking for anything else. 
    Thanks, I also have interest in Issue 25 (The Disney Castle) and Issue 26 (Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts).  Please let me know how much you want for the Issue(s) and shipping costs.  Thanks!
    Craig1225 said:
    Thanks, I also have interest in Issue 25 (The Disney Castle) and Issue 26 (Harry Potter & Fantastic Beasts).  Please let me know how much you want for the Issue(s) and shipping costs.  Thanks!

Seems like all the issues I have are newer. I think 45 is the oldest I have, although I may have some earlier issues somewhere.

Anyway, I'm not sure how much individual magazines cost in US dollars. Do you have an offer? Shipping media or first class mail shouldn't cost more than $3. I'm in Florida, so not too far from ya. :)

• AlmingtonAlmington Minnesota Member Posts: 3
    akunthita said:

Anyway, I'm not sure how much individual magazines cost in US dollars. Do you have an offer? Shipping media or first class mail shouldn't cost more than $3. I'm in Florida, so not too far from ya. :)

FYI: new issues of Blocks are $14.99 at Barnes and Noble in the US
    edited January 30
    Almington said:
    akunthita said:

That's helpful. If you are okay with that price, let's make it $15 with shipping included?
    akunthita said:
    Almington said:
    akunthita said:

That's helpful. If you are okay with that price, let's make it $15 with shipping included?
    Thanks Almington!
    Thanks akunthita - I just sent a PM.
    Craig1225 said:
    Thanks Almington!
    Thanks akunthita - I just sent a PM.
    It seems like I did not receive your PM, so I just sent you one myself. :)